- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Itembox is a plugin that basically gives players an item "mailbox" that persists over server restarts, and other players can send items to other player's mailboxes. Players can claim items from their mailbox anytime.
Admins can also send special Dynamic Boxes, which give a randomised set of items (configurable)
Plugin is still in beta.
Java 8 and above
Tested with spigot 1.11.2, but should work for any version
- Full language settings available
- SQLite database
- Players can send anything, lores, displaynames, enchantments and attributes will be saved.
- /itembox open - Opens your Itembox. Click on the chests to claim items sent to you.
- /itembox open [player] - Opens another player's itembox. Click on the chests to delete items from their box.
- /itembox send [player] - Send items to a player. Name is case sensitive
- /itembox claimall - Claim all items directly to your inventory. If there are too many items, they will be dropped on the floor.
- /itembox givedynamic box [player] [boxname] - Send the specified config dynamic box to a player
- /itembox giveAlldynamicbox [boxname] - Send the specified dynamic box to all server players, even offline ones
- /itembox sendall - Sends the item in your hand to all server players, even offline ones
- /itembox additemtodynamicbox [boxname] [chance] - Adds the item in your hand to the specified itembox with the specified chance. Saves directly to config, and also performs a config reload
- /itembox reload - Reload dynamic boxes from config
Dynamic Box format
Note that name, lore and enchantment is optional.Code (Text):dynamic-boxes:
- [material name]:[itemdata (optional)],[chance out of 100 to appear] name:&bExample lore:&cLore<newline>&blike<newline>this [enchantment]:[level]
- itembox.* - All commands and functions
- itembox.open - /itembox open
- itembox.claimall - /itembox claimall
- itembox.send - /itembox send
- itembox.open.others - /itembox open [player]
- Basically itembox.command
Other plugins can also send items to players.
Use the above code to get a player's info. From here, you can clear the box items, send items, or remove items from the box.Code (Text):PlayerInfo info = ItemBox.getInstance().getPlayerDataManager().getOrLoadPlayerInfo(OfflinePlayer p);
Methods for PlayerInfo:
public void clearItems() - Clear all items in itembox
public void addItem(ItemStack item) - Add an item to itembox
public void removeItem(ItemStack item) - Remove specified item from itembox. Doesn't do anything if item isn't inside. Specified to amount as well.
public Collection<ItemStack> getItems() - Gets all items in an itembox
public OfflinePlayer getPlayer() - Gets the offlineplayer associated with the itembox
- Expiry, so itembox cannot be used as a storage with 2 accounts
Usage of source:
You can use any code in the source, but add me (@Hex_27) as a contributor. If your plugin is open sourced, my username is to be commented above the used code. If you're just looking for the scroller inventory in the plugin, you can find the code and how to use it in one of the resource posts I've made in Plugin Development.
The language file code wasn't made by me, only modified by me.
Admit it, this default icon fits the plugin well.