Want a better Minecraft server? Read about SpigotMC here!
Separate names with a comma.
Add commands, effects, broadcast, server-change & much more to items !
- Added durability (data) support (allowing colored wool, etc)
- Added skull support
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to drop the items in the creation-mode
- Fixed a bug that threw an error if two ItemCommand had the same display-name
- Added the <food> to change the player's food level
- Added the <health> to change the player health
- Added the <bungeebroadcast> to broadcast a message troughout a network
- Added the ItemCommandUsedEvent, which is fired after a player has used an ItemCommand.
- Added the ItemCommandManager object, which allows you to create, remove, and set the sellable status of an ItemCommand