This plugin checks if players have a specific item when they are executing a specific command. If they have the specific item in the inventory, it gets removed. If you want to add a command arguments which can be every value, you need to set the argument to %value%.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- /itemcommand set <command> (arguments) - Sets a command in the configuration file.
- /itemcommand remove <command> - Removes a command from the configuration file.
- You can easily change the error/success messages in the config.yml file located in the ItemCommand folder, so that it fits your servers style.
- itemcommand.bypass - Lets a player use commands without the need of having a specific item in the inventory.
- itemcommand.itemcommand - Lets a player set or remove a command from the configuration file.