ItemizerX is a new lightweight advanced item editing plugin based off the original Itemizer.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Why should I use this instead of the original Itemizer?
ItemizerX is a rewrite of Itemizer where all checks have been added to prevent any errors spitting into your console. The plugin will also be actively developed and will support Minecraft 1.15 and onwards with plans to support older versions.
Command: /itemizer (aliases: ii, it)
- Set a name for your item
- An ability to change your item's ID
- Add lore(s) to your item
- Create your potion
- Add attributes to your item
- Add flags to your item
- Enchant your item to your liking
- Don't like your book title? Just change it with the title command
- Don't want anyone to know you wrote the book? Just change the author to any name you want with the author command
- Too much effort trying to get a player's skull? Just get a skull and change it with the head command
- Accidently made a mistake on your sign? Just edit using the sign command
- Remove all stuff from your item using clearall command
- Supports chat colour codes (&1, &2, &a, &b etc.)
- Supports hex colour codes (�, &#FFFFFF etc)
The permissions like lore and enchant will have extra permission node which will be same as in the subcommand.
/itemizer attr add - Will require itemizer.attr.add permission
/itemizer lore change - Will require itemizer.lore.change permission
itemizer.use - Use the command
itemizer.name - Name editing
itemizer.id - ID editing
itemizer.lore - Lore editing
itemizer.potion - Potion editing
itemizer.attr - Attribute editing
itemizer.flag - Flag editing
itemizer.enchant - Enchant editing
itemizer.title - Edit the book title
itemizer.author - Edit the book author
itemizer.head - Edit the player's skull
itemizer.sign - Edit the sign
itemizer.clearall - Remove all data from an item
Is the source code public?
Yes, you can find the source code here: https://github.com/Focusvity/ItemizerX