- Allows you to hold an item and type /display or type [item] into chat.
- Will link your item into chat so other players can see what enchantments, display name and your special lore is on it. Similarly to MMOs where you can do it.
- Configurable Cooldown
- Configurable ServerName
- Decent format in chat.COMMANDS
- / display - Links your item into chat.
- [item] - Links your item into chat. This is a chat listener way.PERMISSIONS
- itemlink.link - This allows a player to
- itemlink.servername - Allows the player to change ServerName ingameDEMONSTRATION
Displaying a Diamond Sword without enchantments, it will say "No enchants to display!
Displaying a Golden Shovel renamed to "Golden Excavator" with some added enchantments and lore. The enchants will be displayed, along with the lore & will retain the colors/formats that you use.
If you display an Enchanted Book, it will be linked into chat, along with the enchantment that it holds!
Blocks cannot be displayed, only swords, shovels, pickaxes, axes, bows, and
other items of that kind.
If you display an item that doesn't have any special displayname, it will be
defaulted to a set color so it doesn't look all un-formatted.
There is a cooldown for displaying items, to prevent people spamming their wooden axes in chat and being annoying.
Permissions included w/deny messages.
Using the command "/itemlink" you can change the name of the server in the ItemLink configuration. This will change it in the prefix of the cooldown, along with a few other things. Color codes supported. Default is '&cItemLink", if no other colorcode is specified, it will be defaulted to "&c" (red)
If someone could make a video demonstration on YouTube, it would be highly appreciated and it would be featured in the description of the plugin! This is my first public plugin so please, only constructive criticism.
Ever wanted to show off your awesome enchanted item? Now you can!