v1.1.0 (Requires BossShopPro v1.9.9 or higher)
- [NOTE] The "%id%" placeholder, used in the old default config (ShopItemLookAdvanced.SubShop.Displayname), is no longer supported. If you did not already change that config property, I recommend changing "&8ItemShop &8&l&8%id%" into "&8%type%"
- [UPDATE] Added Spigot 1.13.* support
- [UPDATE] Updated example shop with new material values
- [ADD] Now it is possible to configure BuyAll and SellAll buttons separately from Buy and Sell...
ItemShops [BSP] - Create fancy GUI shops with minimal effort v1.1.0
ItemShops generates wonderful buy- and sellshops (GUI) using BossShopPro.
Lee likes this.
- [IMPROVE] Replaced material ids in the default configuration files with material names (See https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/minecraft-1-13-what-to-expect.288714/ for more information)
v1.0.7 (Needs BossShopPro v1.8.3 or higher)
- [UPDATE] Updated to BossShopPro v1.8.3
v1.0.6 (Requires BossShopPro v1.7.3 or higher)
DankPrison likes this.
- [ADD] Added optional way to set up fix item sell- and buyprices instead of working with a multiplier
- [ADD] Added buy-all button which fills the inventory of the player with the clicked item
- [FIX] Shops were not found when their related item paths included upper case letters
- [FIX] When not having any other shops that use money (except ItemShops) BossShopPro did not load the money management system, causing ItemShops to break
v1.0.3 (Needs BossShopPro v1.2.9 or higher)
- [ADD] Added option to disable buying (either completely or just for specific items)
- [UPDATE] Updated default config in order to fit the new BossShopPro ItemAll style
v1.0.2 (Needs BossShopPro v1.1.9 or higher)
- [UPDATE] Updated to BossShopPro v1.1.9
- [ADD] You can now optionally enable/disable selling for specific items only, different from the main property