This chat translator will allow someone who doesn't know whatever language people speak on the server to still read and use chat. If a player comes on and starts speaking "Russian" tell them to do "/language russian" and from then on everything they say will then be translated for everyone else.
When a player joins the server for the first time the plugin will get their client Locale language and switch it to the appropriate language on the server (configurable in config). For example if a player has a client language of Arabic the server will switch their language to Arabic on the server
Use the character '\' before any messages and the message will not be translated.
This plugin now uses Google Translate API which requires you to setup an account which you can get a 60 day free trail for after which it will cost a little to translate.
How to get a 60 day free trail with google translate:
You will need to have a visa card, but its google so they won't scam you.
1. Go to https://cloud.google.com/free-trial/
2. Click on the Try It Free button and fill out your details
3. Now that you are on your dashboard, click create a project
4. Name it iTranslate and click create
5. Click Enable and manage APIs under Use Google APIs
6. Click Enable API
7. Under Google Cloud Machine Learning click Translation API
8. Click Enable
9. Click Credentials on the left
10. Click create credentials
11. Click API key
12. Put the API key into the config.yml
/language <language> | Changes player or console language
/language page <number> | Lists available languages
#SaveType: FlatFile or MySQL
#If a player joins the server for the first time,
#set their language relative to their Minecraft client language
I have a few more features in mind and will be adding them very shortly!
Translate your server chat with ease