Join My Discord server for News about my plugins, to discuss about my plugins, to suggest me new features for my Plugins and to report bugs!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- configurable jail time [in seconds]
- configurable cooldown for the jailstick [in seconds]
- completely safe to use so policemen won't lose their inventories
- Jail time left will be displayed on the action bar
- you can choose if making jailed players invulnerable
- when policemen die they won't drop their duty equipment
- jailed players won't be able to execute commands
- supports multuiple worlds
- configurable prefix [supports color codes]
/setjail - permission: jailstick.admin
/setduty - permission: jailstick.setduty
/jailtp - permission: jailstick.tp
/release <player> - permission: jailstick.use
/duty - permission: jailstick.use
/duty <player> - permission: jailstick.dutyothers
/jdebug <player> - permission: jailstick.admin
/jhelp - [read the 1.0.4 update note]
you set a jail with /setjail .
then you do /duty and hit the player with the jailstick. Is that easy.
Even if a random player picks up the jailstick they won't be able to jail players, so i got you covered here .
With the cooldown system (which can be disabled by setting the value to 0) the jailsystem will be accuracy based.
I'll add more features for customization in the future!
To apply a jailstick bypass to a player, simply give to that player the permission “jailstick.bypass”.
follow me on Instagram (nickname: ecry_developer) for my projects' news!
Tested on 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 so should work perfectly on the versions between 1.12.2 and 1.16.5.
For support dm me on discord ( ecry#2937 ).prefix: '&8[&9Police&8]&r '
If you like my plugin(s) and you would like to support me you can always donate!
Thank you so much for 100 downloads!
simple jail plugin
- Compatibility fixes Apr 28, 2021
- Minor changes Apr 6, 2021
- Added custom duty kit - minor changes - bug fixes - added new commands and functionalities Mar 15, 2021