- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
JEJoin - Bukkit plugin that allows you to change the message on the join or quit of the server. And also adds a welcome message.
- Easy installation and use.
- The plugin does not need to install additional libraries
- Support for text formatting.
- Supports prefixes and suffixes. (This feature requires Vault)
- If the Vault plugin is not installed on the server, the prefixes and suffixes will not be displayed. Also the lack of plugin Vault don't break the server and the plugin JEJoin.
- The ability to separately disable the message about entering or exiting a game
- /jejoin reload - Reloads the config of the plugin
- jejoin.reload - reload config
config.yml located in plugins/JEJoins and by default looks like this:
- join: - display a message if the player joined the game
- quit: - display a message if the player quit the game
- welcome: - display a welcome message to the player
If you change the config, use the command /jejoin reload
- join: - the message when player joined the game
- quit: - the message when player quit the game
- welcome: - messages to the player when he joined the server. You can add lines to your welcome message.
- %player - the nickname of the player
- %prefix - the prefix of the player
- %suffix - the suffix of the player
- %servername - the server-name key in server.properties
- &e - text formatting
How to install
- Download the latest version of the plugin
- Move JEJoin.jar in the plugins folder of your server
- Start or restart your server
- Optional: If you have the plugin prefix and/or suffix, install the Vault to appear