- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.15HELLO CREATORS!JoinLobby is a plugin designed to control the spawn point of the players when they join the server.
JoinLobby offers the owner the possibility to have several lobby/hub type worlds and set a specific spawn point for each group/rank when the player join the server. By having multiple spawn points, the plugin will transport the player to a random location.
If in the VIP group there are 5 spawn points setted, when a player who remains in this group join the server or executes the /spawn command, he will be teleported to a random location that is registered within the VIP group, in the worlds.yml file, so a server can have 5 different lobbies and players will be teleported to a random location, making the experience more personalized in VIP groups.
Commands and permissions:
- Vault plugin: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/vault
- Some permissions plugin supported by vault.
Aliases: [ jl ]
Structure: [command | permission | description]
For GRC command: This command enable game joinlobby mode, this will teleport to a random location in a certain time, the location is from group, previously setted.
- /spawn | none | teleport to spawn point.
- /spawn help | spawn.help | plugin help.
- /spawn set | spawn.set | set a default spawn.
- /spawn set <name> | spawn.set | set spawn with name for the default group.
- /spawn set <name> <group/rank> | spawn.set | set a new group spawn with spawn name.
- /spawn list | spawn.list | list of all spawns.
- /spawn reload | spawn.reload | reload the files.
- /spawn reset | spawn.reset | reset to default config, delete all spawns and spawn group.
- /spawn delete_group [group] | spawn.delete | delete all spawn storaged in the group.
- /spawn delete_spawn [spawn] | spawn.delete | delete a single spawn.
- /spawn location [spawn] | spawn.location | view the coordinates of the spawn.
- /spawn inventory [group inventory] | spawn.inventory| view the group inventory.
- /spawn teleport [spawn] | spawn.teleport | teleport to selected spawn.
- /grc [start/stop] | spawn.game| Enable game mode grc: Game response command
Surround types: UD | SIDE | ALL
Global permission: spawn.all
Next Update: Unavailable
For Next Major Update: Bungee Update
My other plugin: UsersReport https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/users-report.58724/
If you have any recommendations or have found bugs, please mention them in support (discord): https://discord.gg/pCnQU8c