It gives just a new style to the join and quit messages.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
I'm a french developer, please excuse my bad written english.
Plugin currently working with servers running the latest Minecraft version (1.12+).
Version 1.0.0 available! Working for single servers.
LIVE EXAMPLE : http://watchers.pro/board.php?id=koR4VEgf
Watchers create a dynamic web page to make you able to watch your server performances : it means statistics or live counters. You can keep an aye on your server without having to be connected on.
Everything is made to be simple: you just have to drop the .jar file in your plugins folder and all will be managed by the plugin, an hosted database and a web page.
How does it work?
That's quite simple, the plugin collect the data it need from the server, then it send an update to the database. Finally, the web page use the database to display the different blocks.
There is an update each 2 minutes, and the hosted database permit to avoid any lag problems on your server.
Actually, the plugin send enough data to show:
You are also able to share the page on twitter and to contact us directly on it.
- Server status : online or not;
- Playercount: two ways, in live count + chart describing the evolution for the last 20 minutes;
- Ping: from an european connection;
- Country: where the ip refers in the world;
- TPS: from the last 20 minutes;
- Memory usage: with a pie chart.
New features will be added regularly (let see 'PROJECT' section).
For 'feature requests' please contact me on private messages or in the Discussion section.
Web page for Watchers 1.0.0
Chat notification to get your page URL
Same thing in your console logs
Step by step installation guide:
- Buy and download the plugin;
- Put it directly in your plugins folder;
- Reload/Restart your server;
- Log in with an operator account to get your page link.
Making this plugin was a kind of challenge for me. I'm not a professional, I just love programming and I want to make this project bigger.
To make it fully automatic and without any dependencies, I need to host my own database, my own website and bought also a domain name.
That's not free, that's why I ask for a contribution: to be able to renew my services without any personal investissement.
Actually, the plugin is quite simple, but I need to know if there is some interested server owners before make it bigger.
It's more than a plugin, it's a project:
- I plan to make an update each week and give my contributors any help, support or advice they want;
- Actually, the plugin works for a single server, but the next big update will let network owners to use it.
- The next 'small' update, which is adding 3 new blocks on the page is already ready, juste waiting to release it
Nothing required, juste have to be a server owner and put the .jar file on your plugins folder.
Minimal java version required: Java 7
TERMS & AGREEMENTS
- You are not permitted to redistribute the plugin in any form.
- You are not permitted to decompile or modify the plugin in any form.
- You will not receive any refunds.
Let me know about any questions, requests or bug reports in the Discussion section.
Please leave review section clear of them. Positive ratings are always appreciated!