- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin lets you easily edit the Join/Leave message, as well as the first join message to welcome your players.
This is my first plugin ever, I would love to get constructive feedback, but please leave that in the discussion tab.
There are no commands or permissions.
Every change is done in the config.yml file.
Need help, or found a bug?
---------- Features ----------
- Easily enable or disable either join, leave or first join message
- Three placeholders:
%player% - Player name
%uniqueplayers% - total number of unique players who joined the server.
%totaljoins% - times in total players have joined the server
- easily lets you change your total player count, as well as total joins.
- Supports welcoming messages on multiple lines
---------- Config ----------
# Version 1.0.4
# Credits: ZeroOneV
# %player% - Player name
# %uniqueplayers% - total number of unique players who joined the server.
# %totaljoins% - total number of times players in total have joined the server.
Message: '&7[&a+&7] &a%player%'
Message: '&7[&c-&7] &c%player%'
Message: '&3Welcome to the server &b%player%&3! #%uniqueplayers%'
# If you want to have a FirstJoinMessage with multiple lines, you exclude the message after "Message:" and add
# Lines as shown.
# Enabled: true
# Line1: '&3Welcome to the server &b%player%&3! #%uniqueplayers%'
# Line2: '&3Remember to check out &b/Vote'
# Line3: '&3And &b/Faq &3if you are in need of help'
# Supports up to 10 Lines.
#Do you need to transfer your old player count? just edit it here.
Lets you easily edit the Join/Leave and FirstJoin message, with placeholders and easy config file.
- Added support for Multiple lines for FirstJoinMessage Jan 16, 2019
- Fixed Placeholder bug Dec 19, 2018
- Fixed Join & Quit messages sometimes not working Dec 18, 2018