JoinPreference gives you a simple way to give VIPs preferred join privileges over other groups. So if your server is full a VIP will be able to join and the most recently joined player of a lower group is removed from the server to make room for the VIP. This is a great perk to give supporters of your server guaranteed access!
- Custom kick / block from join messages
- Easy configuration to set up what groups you want to have preference
- Easy to use commands to do most actions from inside game
- Uses superperms so it should be compatible with most Permissions/Group plugins out there. (Although this has only been tested with PEX groups)
- /jpref addgroup (name) (rank) - Add a new group and its rank.
- /jpref delgroup (name) - Delete a group.
- /jpref setgrouprank (name) (rank) - Change an existing groups rank.
- /jpref listgroups - Lists all groups.
- Give it its own reload command.
Source code: https://github.com/fearmig/JoinPreference
1. Download plugin and put into plugins folder.
2. Run server to spawn config file.
3. Configure file to your needs and save.
4. Restart server.
- You can find this plugin used on GorillaCraft.com and if the server is full it will be in use.
Provides an easy way to allow VIP to join a server and if it is full kick a lower rank out.
- Commands added! Apr 11, 2015
- Some slight changes, ability to survive reload added. Mar 20, 2015