- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Chat colour / chat color plugin. Allows your donators or users to choose what colour/color they speak in. It has an attractive GUI as shown above, all colours can be enabled/disabled with permissions. The colour is saved on logout/server restart.
- This plugin supports most chat plugins.
- All messages can be customised in the language.yml file.
- PlaceholderAPI : %chatcolour_colour%
- Attractive GUI
- 1.12 - 1.15.2 (adding more when I can)
- Saved on logout (continue speaking in the colour when you rejoin)
- Discord support
- Active developer!
- Permission based
- Chatcolour.colour.* (All colours)
- Chatcolour.modify.* (Bold/Italics/Underlined)
- chatcolour.[colour] (adds individual colour)
- chatcolour.[Bold/Underlined/Italics] (adds individual modifier)
You can also use the American version of color.
- /chatcolour [or cc, chatcolour, colourchat (see ingame for more)] - Opens GUI
- /chatcolour [colour] - Sets colour manually
- /chatcolour set [colour] - Alternative way of setting colour manually
- /chatcolour reload - Reloads config
I have lots of features I plan to add. Message me on discord if you have more ideas
Join my discord
- PlaceholderAPI support in messages. (Next update) Done
- 1.12.2 Support Done
- Legacy Support (Next update)
- Rainbow Colour
- MySQL for saving data.
- Full customisation for GUI for chatcolour (Coming soon)
- Website + Wiki (Nearly done!)
- German + French translations
Joker Chat Colours | Chat color | Attractive GUI | Customisable | PlaceholderAPI [1.12 - 1.15.2] 1.2.1
The only chat colour/color plugin you need.