If you have a version earlier than 3.0.0, delete the config before updating the plugin.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This plugin adds the /jsonbook command, allowing players to create custom Written Books with JSON data for a payment.
Usage of /jsonbook
Code (Text):/jsonbook <url to paste with json data>
The /jsonbook requires a url of a paste from hastebin.com or pastebin.com, this can be obtained by making a paste and copying the link. To create the json you can write it by hand or use a Minecraft Book Editor like this one (make sure to only include the section with curly braces). The json might looks something like this. After running the commanda GUI will appear. In the GUI you can choose to preview the book, see the price of a book, purchase the book, and close the GUI. If the player is Survival mode or Adventure mode, the quantity of payment specified in `config.yml` will be removed from their inventory.
Usage of /book
This command copies the book in the main hand of the player a certain number of times for payment. To do this, simply run the command /book with the book in your main hand. When you do this, a GUI will appear letting you specify the number of copies and see the total price (if not in Creative mode). To purchase, simply press the green button! The ability to have a book and quill also be copy-able can be turned on in the `config.yml`.Code (Text):/book
config.yml (Default Configuration)
- jsonBookPaymentTypes and bookCopierPaymentTypes are for specifying the item types needed to pay for /jsonbook and /book, respectively.
- jsonBookPaymentAmounts and bookCopierPaymentAmounts are for specifying the item amounts needed to pay for /jsonbook and /book, respectively.
- "cmdAllowed" prevents players from making click events in the book that run commands. `true` means players can run commands, "false" means they cannot.
- writableBookCopying lets players copy writable books (Book and Quills) in addition to written books. `true` means copying writable books is allowed.
- consoleDebug prints stack traces to the console if enabled. It is recommended to leave this off unless you are troubleshooting.
This plugin was created by Camshaft54 and previously used some payment code from MetalTurtle18's Custom Head Command plugin. This plugin also uses the library jsoup to get the raw paste data.
This is my first Spigot plugin so any feedback is welcome. I will do my best to fulfill any changes or suggestions given.