If you are a developer please refer to the KarmaAPI spigot link.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
This is not the same as KarmaAPI.
The KarmaAPI platform are a bunch of jars which contains the KarmaAPI inside of them and can be loaded as another plugin, these plugins will make sure the KarmaAPI dependency plugins are loaded with the KarmaAPI so everyone can use it.
If you don't know what the KarmaAPI is, is an API I use for almost all my projects, and allows you to easily send titles and action bars to a player, fetch versions ( using own host provider ), generate and manage custom files, generate yaml file with comments, and much more things that would make a huge list.
You can see the javadocs for more info
KarmaAPI Platform 1.3.3-5
A plugin integration for my KarmaAPI
- KarmaMain fixes #2 Jun 25, 2022 at 5:35 PM
- KarmaMain fixes Jun 24, 2022 at 10:17 PM
- Deprecation of KarmaFile and implementation of KarmaMain Jun 23, 2022 at 4:31 PM