- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
KawaiiParkour is a Spigot Minecraft server plugin to have your players time their parkour runs!
Current Released For: 1.16.3 — Latest version: v1.0
- Easy parkour setup.
- Multiple courses.
- Personal bests and course records.
- Configurable cosmetic options.
- Permissions support.
Permission KawaiiParkour.admin gives all these permissions!
- All Permissions
- /parkour checkpoint - Puts you to your last checkpoint.
- /parkour reset - Puts you to the beginning of the parkour.
- /parkour info <name> - Shows info about a course.
- /parkour help - Shows list of commands.
- /parkour list - Lists all courses.
- /parkour create <name> - Sets up a new parkour course with given name.
- /parkour cancel - Cancels parkour creation process.
- /parkour delete <name> - Deletes a parkour with given name.
- /parkour cleartimes <name> - Clears all times for given course.
- /parkour cleartoptime <name> - Clears top time for given course.
- /parkour option <option> - Toggles given option.
How do I prevent my players from taking fall damage?
I'd recommend using something like WorldGuard or gamerules to prevent that.
How do I create a parkour?
Place a iron pressure plate for your start point, a stone pressure plate for any checkpoints, and a gold pressure plate for the end point of your course. Then use /parkour create <name> and step on the pressure plates in order. Once you get to the gold pressure plate, the parkour will be enabled!
How do I stop/start the fireworks/meows from happening?
Use /parkour option <option> or change it in the config and restart the server.
Can I give you some feedback!
Of course, all feedback is welcome!