- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- c-eAgle, superzyr, DankanatorOverview
PRIVATE SUPPORT - BUG REPORTS - FEATURE REQUESTS
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE REVIEW SECTION NOR THE DISCUSSION FOR SUPPORT
KeepChunks allows you to select chunks to keep them loaded in the Minecraft server memory, even when there are no players around. This can be useful for large redstone circuits, minecart railroads, commandblock systems and even for reducing teleport lag.
• Keep as many chunks loaded as you want; There are no limits whatsoever!
• Easy to use and set up; Simple and clear commands and permissions! The installation is simply drag-and-drop!
• Lightweight; KeepChunks is designed to be as light on your server as possible!
• Extremely powerful; Load hundreds of chunks at once using commands in-game, through the console, using command blocks, and even from rcon!
• Works on most recent Minecraft versions; Supports any version from 1.13.2 to 1.16!
• Railroads; Mark all chunks following a railroad with a single command!
• Supports WorldEdit and WorldGuard; for even easier ways of loading chunks!
• Fast, friendly support and regular plugin updates; Most questions will be answered within 48 hours, and KeepChunks will always be updated in advance of new Minecraft updates!
Commands & Permissions
Main command. Shows basic information about the plugin.
Displays a list of available commands.
Reloads all configuration files.
Lists all currently marked chunks.
/keepchunks chunkinfo (coords <x> <z> <world> | current | worldedit | worldguard <region> <world>)
Gives you information about specific chunks.
/keepchunks keepchunk (coords <x> <z> <world> | current)
Allows you to mark a single chunk.
/keepchunks keepregion (coords <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2> <world> | worldedit | worldguard <region> <world>)
Allows you to mark multiple chunks at once.
/keepchunks keeprail (coords <x> <y> <z> <world> | current)
Allows you to mark chunks following a railroad.
Releases all currently marked chunks. Restricted to console by default.
/keepchunks releasechunk (coords <x> <z> <world> | current)
Allows you to release a single chunk.
/keepchunks releaseregion (coords <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2> <world> | worldedit | worldguard <region> <world>)
Allows you to release multiple chunks at once.
/keepchunks releaserail (coords <x> <y> <z> <world> | current)
Allows you to release chunks following a railroad.
Get notified of new KeepChunks updates
Grant all permissions
# colourfulconsole: Console messages will be coloured when this is enabled.
# debug: When set to true, the plugin will log more information to the console.
# releaseallprotection: Do you want to restrict the 'release all' command to the console?
# check: When enabled, the plugin will check for updates. No automatic downloads, just a subtle notification in the console.
# notify: Would you like to get an in-game reminder of a new update? Requires permission 'keepchunks.notify.update'.
To start using KeepChunks, simply download it by clicking the "Download Now" button in the top right corner, then drag it into your plugins folder and restart your server.
You can now login to your server and type '/kc help' to get an overview of the available commands.
A configuration file has also been generated, which is located in '/plugins/KeepChunks/'.
These plugins are not required, however they do extend the functionality of KeepChunks:
• WorldEdit (7.0.0 or newer)
• WorldGuard (7.0.0 or newer)
• License and terms are located here.
• KeepChunks utilises bStats, which means that some statistical information is collected and sent to bstats.org.
• The most common server implementations like Spigot and Bukkit are supported, however Paper is recommended for the best experience.
• Running an older Minecraft version? Simply download a version of KeepChunks which suits your needs here.
• When marking a redstone system or a minecart railroad, make sure to mark a couple of chunks around the location as well! Example
• It is not yet possible to use this plugin for crop growing due to limitations in Minecraft.
• If you're experiencing issues or crashes with KeepChunks, try changing "period-in-ticks" and "load-threshold" to -1 in your bukkit.yml.
Do you like my work? Consider leaving a review here!
The most powerful chunk loading plugin!