- Tested Minecraft Versions:
CLICK HERE FOR SUPPORT
I DO NOT READ THE DISCUSSION, PROFILE MESSAGES NOR REVIEWS ASKING FOR SUPPORT.
This plugin allows you to select chunks to keep them loaded in the server RAM, even when there are no players around. This can be useful for large redstone circuits, minecart transportation systems or commandblock systems.
- Keep as many chunks loaded as you want.
- The chunks will load on server startup (configurable).
- WorldEdit support for keeping big selections loaded easily!
- Load chunks from console/rcon/commandblock using the <x> <z> <world> arguments.
/kc help (?) - Show the help page
/kc reload (rl) - Reload the plugin
/kc keepchunk (kc) <x> <z> <world> - Keep a single chunk loaded
/kc keepselection (ks) - Keep your current WE selection loaded
/kc releaseall (ra) - Release ALL kept chunks
/kc releasechunk (rc) <x> <z> <world> - Release a single chunk
/kc releaseselection (rs) - Release your current WE selection
Remember to use chunk coordinates for x and z instead of regular coordinates!
keepchunks.help - Gives access to /kc help
keepchunks.reload - Gives access to /kc reload
keepchunks.keepchunk - Gives access to /kc keepchunk
keepchunks.keepselection - Gives access to /kc keepselection
keepchunks.releasechunk - Gives access to /kc releasechunk
keepchunks.releaseselection - Gives access to /kc releaseselection
keepchunks.* - Gives access to all commands
- WorldEdit (optional, but required for full functionality)
- This plugin utilizes bStats, which means that some information is collected and sent to bstats.org. All anonymously, of course.
- Are you experiencing problems with a redstone system or a farm? Load a couple of chunks around it as well!
- If you're experiencing lag with KeepChunks, set "period-in-ticks" to -1 and "load-threshold" to -1 in your bukkit.yml
- If the plugin doesn't work, make sure you're using the latest Java 8 and the latest Spigot build.
- You are not allowed to decompile and/or redistribute anything of KeepChunks without permission of the author ("DynamicThijs")
Do you like my work and want to support me? Review the plugin here!
Keep specified chunks loaded, even if you're not online!
- KeepChunks v1.3.7 Jun 9, 2017