* Compiled against Spigot 1.13.1
* Significantly decreased file size due to the removal of support for older 1.8 versions. Now only runs on 1.8.8 or newer.
Keep specified chunks loaded, even if you're not online!
Support for older versions of Minecraft may be dropped at ANY time, make sure you're running 1.12.2 or newer!
+ Added support for Minecraft 1.13
* Minor improvements
* Fixed "/kc kr coords <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2>" being parsed as "/kc kr coords <x1> <z1> <z2> <x2>"
* Now correctly recognizing BSD as an operating system
* Some other improvements
* Fixed the permission keepchunks.* for some permission plugins
* Added a version string in the data.yml file for future purposes
* Rewrote the entire commands section of the plugin, to add:
+ A chunk info command, to check if either your current chunk or a specific chunk somewhere else is loaded by KC. Can also be used to retrieve chunk coordinates for WorldEdit selections
+ The ability to keep regions loaded without WorldEdit (also supporting command blocks and the console!)
* New config options, including:
+ An option to restrict the release all command to the console only
+ An option to keep chunks immediately...
* Rewrote some parts of the code
- Dropped support for all versions BELOW 1.8.8 (reverted in 1.4.0)
* Minor bug fixes & improvementsJonah_Ferguson likes this.