Support for older versions of Minecraft may be dropped at ANY time, make sure you're running 1.12.2 or newer!
Also, KeepChunks v1.4.3 runs fine on 1.13!
Keep specified chunks loaded, even if you're not online!
pinkpig likes this.
+ Should technically run on Minecraft 1.13
* Minor improvements
* Fixed "/kc kr coords <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2>" being parsed as "/kc kr coords <x1> <z1> <z2> <x2>"
* Now correctly recognizing BSD as an operating system
* Some other improvements
* Fixed the permission keepchunks.* for some permission plugins
* Added a version string in the data.yml file for future purposesdonaldduck70 likes this.
* Rewrote the entire commands section of the plugin, to add:
+ A chunk info command, to check if either your current chunk or a specific chunk somewhere else is loaded by KC. Can also be used to retrieve chunk coordinates for WorldEdit selections
+ The ability to keep regions loaded without WorldEdit (also supporting command blocks and the console!)
* New config options, including:
+ An option to hide your OS from the KeepChunks main command
+ An option to restrict the release all...
* Rewrote some parts of the code
- Dropped support for all versions BELOW 1.8.8 (reverted in 1.4.0)
* Minor bug fixes & improvementsJonah_Ferguson likes this.