* Now no longer throws an error when using an incompatible fork of WorldEdit
Keep specified chunks loaded, even if you're not online!
+ Added force chunk loading (uses new 1.13.2 code, currently doesn't fix the problems regarding crop-farming etc.)
Not thoroughly tested!
* Refactored permission checks
+ KeepChunks is now open-source!
* Updated to support the latest builds of WorldEdit & WorldGuard.
* /kc reload will now reload the integrations with WE & WG.
* Minor improvements
I encourage everyone still running v1.5.1 or older (also v1.4.x) to update to this release immediately. Those versions include an auto-updater which will corrupt your KC jar at some point due to issues at Spiget.org.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Something went wrong during the upload of v1.5.5, so here's a re-upload.
+ Added total of loaded chunks in /kc list
* Minor performance improvements
* Small fix
* Small bugfix
Hey there! I've just released a new plugin, CommandBlocks. Have a look!
+ Added a new update-checker which doesn't download updates anymore, it just notifies you whenever there's a new release! (configurable)
+ Now compatible with MC 1.8!
* General improvements
Page 1 of 2