+ Should technically run on Minecraft 1.13
* Minor improvements
Keep specified chunks loaded, even if you're not online!
* Fixed "/kc kr coords <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2>" being parsed as "/kc kr coords <x1> <z1> <z2> <x2>"
* Now correctly recognizing BSD as an operating system
* Some other improvements
* Fixed the permission keepchunks.* for some permission plugins
* Added a version string in the data.yml file for future purposesdonaldduck70 likes this.
* Rewrote the entire commands section of the plugin, to add:
+ A chunk info command, to check if either your current chunk or a specific chunk somewhere else is loaded by KC. Can also be used to retrieve chunk coordinates for WorldEdit selections
+ The ability to keep regions loaded without WorldEdit (also supporting command blocks and the console!)
* New config options, including:
+ An option to hide your OS from the KeepChunks main command
+ An option to restrict the release all...
* Rewrote some parts of the code
- Dropped support for all versions BELOW 1.8.8 (reverted in 1.4.0)
* Minor bug fixes & improvementsJonah_Ferguson likes this.