- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Make your server better using usefull and fancy commands in Mineplex Style. This skript can replace the current version of the "Essentials" and it allows you to do more things. Also you can edit the code if you want to.
You can also use this skript as an MODULE for MP. CORE (Sk. Ver.):
Legend ( mineplex.legend )
- /server || Teleport to a Specified Server. (Only if you use Multiverse Core)
- /sethome || Set home position.
- /home <Home Name / invite / visit> || Teleport to your home or visit someone else home or invite a player to your home.
- /deletehome [/delhome] || Delete a specific home.
- /tpa || Request a teleport.
- /tpaccept || Accept a teleport request.
- /tpadeny || Deny a teleport request.
- /tpamenu || Open Teleportation Menu.
- /warp || Teleports you to a specific Warp.
- /amplify || Amplify the game and get double rewards for killing mobs, farming, killing players and making .achivements [ALPHA]
- /reporthome || Report a player's home.
- /arena join <arena name>
- /login <password> (NOT SECURE)
- /register <password> <password> (NOT SECURE)
Builder ( mineplex.builder )
- /killmob || Kill all mobs in a specific radius (Max = 100)
- /push || Push a player.
- /fear || Make a prank to a player.
- /fly || Turn on fly mode for 20 seconds (Recharge = 140 seconds)
Mod ( mineplex.mod )
- /head <name> || Give yourself a head of a player.
Sr.Mod ( mineplex.srmod )
- /home inspect <player's home>
- /kick || Kick a player due to a reason.
Admin ( mineplex.admin )
- /invsee || See a player's Inventory.
- /heal || Heal a player (Desactivate any potions effects / mob area effects / set player's hunger bar to 10)
- /feed || Feed a player (Default = 10)
- /speed <Reset / Default / Fly / Walk> || Set Fly / Walk speed Value or reset it.
Owner ( mineplex.owner )
- /sudo <player/all> || Force a player to execute a command.
- /kill || Kill a player.
- /ip || See Player's IPv4 Adress.
- /clearinventory [/ci] || Clear a Player's Inventory.
- /warp <Create / Remove> Create or Remove a warp location.
- /amplify || Give a player amount of amplifiers.
- /weather || Set or Clear the weather using different parameters.
- /event || Start or Stop an event.
- /arena setspawn <arena name> || Set a arena spawn.
- /rel || Reload the Survival Source-Code.
Also you may check the MCR to see all dependences and a link for download.
You can contact us by joining at our discord server:
To see the last updates, don't forget to make an account on our cool forums: