- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16KFilter is a customizable chat filter plugin that allows you to ban certain words and then replace them with other words. The banned words and their replacements can be whatever you'd like them to be.
All words can be blacklisted and removed from within the game to remove the hassle of adding lists of words to a config file.*
- Configurable words to be filtered.
- Ability to add custom words to replace each blocked word.
- Clear Chat Command.
- Ability to remove/add/list blocked words from in-game.
- /kf add (Permission: kf.manage)
Blacklists a word (stops people from saying it).
- /kf remove (Permission: kf.manage)
Removes a word from the blacklist (allows people to say it again).
- /kf list (Permission: kf.list)
Lists all currently blacklisted (banned) words.
- /kf clearchat (Permission kf.clearchat)
Clears the chat completely.
- /kf reload (Permission: kf.reload)
Reloads configuration file.
*Before using any of the in-game commands to add words, remove words & list words. At least one word must be directly added to the config.yml file.