- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
PLEASE DONATE ME
When a player kill an entity, this plugins let you charge/give money or even give any item or run a command.
Abilities of the plugin:
A few examples why KillerMoney is needed:
- Giving or charging a player by either a fix amount of money, or random between a minimum and maximum amount when they kill an entity
- Charging the victim of a PVP
- Fully customisable loot dropping when an entity die
- Running a command of your choice when an entity die
- Banning the ability to farm entities for money, if they were spawned by either eggs or spawners
- Multiworld support for entities
- Full modularity, the only thing you need to add to the config file is what you need!
- Customisable messages
- Permission support by each entity for a perfect rank system
- Money multiplier permissions
- Limit for save economy on your server
- Public API
- If you want creepers, to drop TNT with a possibility of 10% , you need KillerMoney!
- If you want to instantly ban a player when they kill a villager, you need KillerMoney!
- If you want to give money to a player for killing a zombie, you need KillerMoney!
- If you want to give the winner of a PVP a cut of the victim's money, you need KillerMoney!
- If you want to give money to a player for killing a tiger in Mo'Creatures on your Cauldron server, you need killerMoney!
- If you want your creativity to be showd, you need KillerMoney!
When a player kill an entity, this plugins let you charge/give money or even give any item or run a
Hello there, I'm Chinese!
I really like this plugin.
He helped me a lot.
I want carry this plugin to china s largest forum
Its website is "www.mcbbs.net",
of course, I will mark the original author for you,
and send the original address,
so that more users know and use the plug-in,
I hope to get your permission.
The plugin has great features for use on alot of different servers.
But, It seems to have some slight issues with the values for example i had a limit of 'Value: 1 ? 5' but drop from <10 were seen. I also think this plugin should have a sql feature as it stores a file for each player.
If the bugs were fixed and mysql added i would give the plugin 5*
This plugin is easily the best of its kind I've ever used. Excellent! Very simple config and it works like a charm. Getting rewards from mobs is a lot of fun for me and everyone on my server. I'd hugely recommend this plugin to anybody.
The only bug I've found is that if you have money set to drop as an item, you won't be able to pick it up when your inventory is full, even though it's not really an item. That's literally the only problem I've had so far though, and its very minor. :P