Versions that are compatible with Minecraft 1.8.3 will have '1.8.3' appended to the end.This plugin allows a player to have any of 10 different baby pets. These pets will follow their owner and fight almost all non flying monster mobs. The pet is indestructible by all mobs and players, but can be killed by all other methods (ie drowning, suffocation, fall damage). The ten pets are
Check version history for correct download
- baby cow
- baby pig
- baby sheep
- baby chicken
- baby wolf
- baby mushroom cow
- baby ocelot: The player can choose any acelot color
- baby zombie
- baby pigman
- baby rabbit: The player can choose any color rabbit including the wild version.
- /pets: This is the only command required. The pets are created and destroyed through custom inventory GUIs
Features and issues:
- pets.*: Gives access to all the pets
- pets.cow: Gives access to a baby cow
- pets.pig; Gives access to a baby pig
- pets.sheep: Gives access to a baby sheep
- pets.chicken: Gives access to a baby chicken
- pets.wolf: Gives access to a baby wolf
- pets.mushroom: Gives access to a baby mushroom cow
- pets.ocelot: Gives access to a baby ocelot
- pets.zombie: Gives access to a baby zombie
- pets.pigman: Gives access to a baby pigman
- pets.rabbit: Gives access to a baby rabbit
- Spawn eggs are used to pick which pet you would like to own. If you own a pet that egg will appear enchanted.
- Pets can be named and color codes can be applied to the name by using the '&' in front of the available minecraft formatting codes.
- If you have a pet, and open the pets GUI, you will be directed to a GUI to remove your current pet.
- Pets are stored between log in sessions. The pet will be respawned when the player logs back in.
- If your pet gets stuck and you get too far away from it the pet will teleport to your location.
- The pet will teleport to you if you use a nether portal, die and respawn or use a command that tp's you to a new location in the same world.
- If the server crashes and and a player is on with a pet. Then that pet will become a regular mob when the server restarts, and can be killed normally.
- There is a few tick delay before the pet respawns. This allows time to ensure the chunk is loaded before the pet spawns.
Choose one of ten different baby pets that will follow you and fight for you