Welcome to KillPoint!
KillPoint allows you to reward your players for PvP or PvE on your server. This plugin is currently in a heavy development stage and plans for it are huge, including much more customization, points, leaderboards, skills, and much much more.
- Check to ensure that you have the required plugins installed on your server before going onto the next step.
- Download the plugin from the download page.
- Drop it into the plugins folder.
- Reload or start the server.
- Edit the config to your liking.
- Reload or restart the server.
- This plugin requires Vault. Download and install it here.
- This plugin also requires an economy plugin supported by Vault.
- Essentials and iConomy are 2 of the most common economy plugins.
- Award players a custom amount of money for killing a hostile mob.
- Award players a custom amount of money for killing a peaceful mob.
- Award players a custom amount of money for killing a player.
- Penalties for killing certain mobs.
- Leader boards for killing certain mobs.
- Skill system.
- Point system.
- Many more are planned but are not listed.
Editing The Config:
Awards: # Change the numbers to change how much a player is given.
Messages: # Change these messages to change what the players see after killing something.
PlayerKill: 'You have been given 15 dollars for killing a player.'
HostileEntityKill: 'You have been given 10 dollars for killing a monster.'
PeacefulEntityKill: 'You have been given 5 dollars for killing a peaceful mob.'