- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
The #1 kingdom plugin for easily managing your kingdoms!
Make sure to read following information carefully, asking questions to which the answer is found below will result in a ban/block of any communication service.
- Create, edit & manage kingdoms
- Custom ranks for each kingdom
- Custom prefixes, permissions, spawns and settings for each kingdom
- Define kingdoms as friendly, enemy or neutral
- Create custom chat channels for kingdoms, admins or everyone
- Check the premium version for a lot more awesome features!
There is one config file, config.yml every option is self-explanatory or explained by comments inside this file. Make sure there are no errors in your config, check it here: yaml-validator
There is a directory named kingdoms which contains all the kingdom files. If you edit these files while the server is running, all changes will be overwritten on the next restart or reload!
Commands & Permissions
Aliasses: /k - /kingdom - /kingdoms
Trusted Player (kings):
Editing a kingdom
To create a kingdom, copy and paste the default kingdom and change the name and every option to your likings.
Following options are available:
- kingdom: prefix, suffix, display, max-members
- rank: prefix, suffix, permissions, default
The chat system configuration is self explanatory in the config.yml. You can work with a global chat or different channels based on kingdoms or permissions. When using the kingdomcraft chat system please disable any other chat related plugin.
Following flags can be added to a kingdom:
This plugin is based on a youtube series of DusDavidGames (NL), do not request any features which are not inline with the same concept!
The #1 Kingdom plugin for your starting kingdom server!