Essentials Kit & Warp GUIs. (EssentialsKitGUI)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin uses your Essentials (or EssentialsX) configuration files to create very playerfriendly and intuitive chest GUI menus.
Using this plugin players will be able to preview your Essentials Kits & Warps (including all items) receive them with one simple click.
If you enable the warp GUI players will be able to see a fancy list of all possible warps and teleport to them by simply clicking the warp icon they want.
- Quick and simple use.
- Configurable command-aliases.
- Toggle the GUI for kits & warps.
- Supports both Essentials and EssentialsX.
- Automatic creation of kit menu, where all kits are listed (optional: Only show kits owned by the player)
- Any kit can be previewed by any player.
- Customization with GUI titles.# Configuration for Kits & Warps GUI
#Inventory title for warps & kits
kit-inventory: '(!) Kits (!)'
warp-inventory: '(!) Warps (!)'
# Enable GUI for /warp?
# Enable GUI for kits?
# Allow players to see every kit when they use /kit
# The aliases for to trigger the gui.