I will be completely rewriting the plugin in order to add fireworks and books along with a new GUI system. The current build does work with modifying, deleting, or creating kits.
This is a lightweight and simple essentials kit creator plugin. This tool allows you to create, delete, and rename any kit without ever having to touch a config.
- Create a kit with a name without touching the config.
- Delete a kit without touching the config.
- Rename a kit without touching the config.
- Names, lores and enchantments.
- Player heads compatible.
- Leather item colors.
- Splash potion support.
- kitcreator.create - Permission used to allow the creation of kits.
- kitcreator.delete - Permission used to allow the deletion of kits.
- kitcreator.rename - Permission used to rename kits.
- kitcreator.addto - Permission used to add an item that you're holding to a kit.
- kitcreator.idadd - Permission used to add a item to a kit using the itemid.
- /createkit [kitname] [cooldown]
- /deletekit [kitname]
- /renamekit [oldkitname] [newkitname]
- /addtokit [kitname]
- /idadd [kitname] [itemid] [quantity]
- Support for fireworks
- Support for books
Easily create, delete, or rename any kit without ever having to touch a config.
- Update v1.1 Sep 6, 2015
Good plugin but i dont use if you dont add two things. Custom kits for each player kits command
/kit owncreate [Kitname]
And an especific permission execute this please
Then the command
/kit save for save all inventory to a kit
And /kit ownsave for save all the inventory for the player