- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
Please don't write bad reviews, just tell me what's the matter and we'll try to fix it together.
If you like my work, feel free to donate.
- Bungeecord and multiworld support
- Configurateable messages
- Stats system
- Points system
- Mysql support
- A lot of cool kits (and an powerfull API to create your own kits)
- You can play two different game modes: free for all or 1vs1
- You can challange a specific player or enter the queue to play against this player in a 1vs1 match
- /kitpvp [/kp] - Main command.
- /kitpvp help - A list from all commands.
- /kitpvp join - join a game.
- /kitpvp leave - leave a game.
- /kitpvp stats - Tells you your statistics.
- /kitpvp setlobby - To set the lobby.
- /kitpvp setholo - To set the hologram.
- /kitpvp setup - To open the setup gui.
- /kitpvp setentity (type) - Set an gamemode entity. Valid types are ONEVSONE/1vs1 and FFA/FreeForAll.
- /kitpvp removeentity (type) - Remove an gamemode entity.
- /kitpvp ffa createmap (name) (builder) - Create a ffa map.
- /kitpvp ffa setspawn (name) - Set the map spawn.
- /kitpvp ffa deleteMap (name) - Delete a ffa map.
- /kitpvp 1vs1 createarena - Create a 1vs1 arena.
- /kitpvp 1vs1 setspawn (spawnId) - Set the spawn for a 1vs1 arena.
- /kitpvp 1vs1 savearena (arenaId) - Save the 1vs1 arena.
- /kitpvp 1vs1 removearena (arenaId) - Remove an arena.
- /challenge (name) [/c]- Challange a player in the lobby.
- kitpvp.admin - to set up the plugin.
- kitpvp.unlockall - to unlock all kits instantly.
- kitpvp.vip - to join full games.
- kitpvp.<kitname>- to unlock only specific kits by the name of an kit.
- kitpvp.<kitid>- to unlock only specific kits by the id of an kit.
- Set the lobby with /kitpvp setlobby
- Set the gamemode entities with /kitpvp setentity (type) [Valid types are ONEVSONE/1vs1 and FFA/FreeForAll]
- Set the statistics hologram with /kitpvp setholo
- Create a 1vs1 arena
- Create an arena with /kitpvp 1vs1 createarena
- Set the spawns with /kitpvp 1vs1 setspawn (spawnId) [Valid spawnids are 1 and 2.]
- Save the arena with /kitpvp 1vs1 savearena (arenaId) [You see the id of the arena after executing the command /kp 1vs1 createarena]
- Create a ffa arena
- Create the map with /kitpvp ffa createmap (name) (builder)
- Set the spawnpoint with /kitpvp ffa setspawn (name)
- Restart the serverIntegrated plugins:
To buy kits you need to install HeliosPoints or Vault.
Placeholders that can used in the scoreboard and hologram:
%kit% to see the current kit.
%kills% to see your kills.
%deaths% to see your deaths.
%kdr% to see your kill-death-rate (kills/deaths).
%wins% to see your wins in the 1vs1 arena.
%points% to see how many points you have (Only available when you use a points plugin).
How to create a join sign:
JavaDocs of the API:
You need this API to create your own kits.
How to create your own kits [GERMAN]
v3.6.18 | English
Cheap servers: https://zap-hosting.com/heliosdevelopment
Code (spiget-meta (Unknown Language)):SlZOd2EkUm9kI1J3YzJwaGNpUWxKR1F6WkROTWJrNTNZVmRrZG1SI01XcE1iK2w1V25jOVAkUWxKRXd6JG0qak1qaypZMjFPYkdONU8+SmhXRkozWkc1e2RGcHRXbWhNVkVZeVkzcEZkVTFVVitSTmUrbHJZak5rZFdKI09XaGFRKzA5SihVa1pHMVdlV015YiNaaWFqQTErbFJqZVU1M1ArMGtSMlYwSlE9PQ==
KitPvP [FFA, 1vs1] 3.6.27
Minecraft KitPvP - FFA and 1vs1 with funny kits.
Sorry but there are many bugs to fix. So i would help you with writing this message.
1. You cant edit the messages because it automaticlly set to default.
2. You cant edit the lenguage in the ACCEPT DENY GUI.
3. In the newer Versions the DENY button is green.
4. When you edit the color of a name of a kit you cant use it or use it for the next fight.
5. You Cant edit the hearts message after the fight.
6. The leave item is broken with bungeecord and it wouldnt work.
7. the config.yml is also very buggy and you cant edit the scoreboard in it.
8. The TNT kit make no demage to players.
9. The plugin is wonderfull and very cool, but this are many bugs to fix. I hope we get in new version in a few days. Have a nice day, bye. :D