- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Uncertain (Make the new page layout and bug catcher)
- Languages Supported:
- All via config
KP-PVP is a plugin that will help your players get better at Minecraft PvP whilst having fun! The features it offers will make sure your players are enjoying their battles against their foes! I really hope you like this plugin as I have put so much effort into it!
The plugin doesn't have a scoreboard so I recommend you use a scoreboard plugin with my plugin placeholders which you can find below in the Dependencies section.
This is a good scoreboard plugin in my experience.
KP-PVP Features over 38 kits!
- LOTS of customisability
- Shop System with built-in economy with admin commands
- Join, death and kit titles + All titles are customisable
- You can list all commands with one simple command (/kphelp).
- Ability to block any commands to prevent your players escaping combat! (Only active when they are in KitPVP)
- This plugin has been extensively tested on a local host server to ensure that it is bug free, if you do find any however, send me a message and I will work at resolving it ASAP!
- Completely free plugin and Open Source
- Very customisable KillStreak system!
- Custom 1v1 system built-in
- Has a click tester, see how many times you can click within a set amount of time!
- A command to change the spawn point after a player has died.
- Modifiable kit descriptions.
- Soup signs/Join signs/Leave signs
- Multiworld support.
- Sponges acts as launchpads!
- Messages file which allows for majority of messages to be customised!
- PlaceHolderAPI Support!
- Anti Command Spam. Players cannot do the command /kitpvp join twice if they are already on kitpvp. To teleport to kit pvp spawn and reset your kit use /kitclear
- You can view your or other player statistics by a Command
- You can use the command /adminmode to be enable Vanish mode and use special tools supplied to catch cheaters!
- Staff only chat so Staff can talk in game without players knowing!
- The players cannot break or place blocks while in game unless they have permission
- Has a beautiful shop and kit menu with various beautifuls unicodes
- You can edit the amount of coins thats player win or loose on kill and death
- +300 KB of pure and high quality code
- SoupHeal included (Soups heals 3.5 hearts)
- Basic - The Basic and Standard kit! (ALL PLAYERS HAVE THIS KIT BY DEFAULT)
- PvP - A stronger version of the Basic kit!
- Archer - Starts with sword and bow and arrows!
- Pyro - Start with fire sword and fire bow
- Tank - Starts with diamond armor but are slow
- Switcher - Throw a snowball to change places with your enemy
- Jumper - Jump all you can
- Cactus - Get armor with thorns
- Bomber - Throw tnt on your enemy
- Warper - Starts with a sword and ender pearls!
- Wasp - Starts with sharp V blaze rod
- Spiderman - Can climb walls with your sword
- Airman - With this kit you can fly!
- Fisherman - Catch players and teleports him to you!
- Stomper - Smash your enemies
- Deshfire - Got a boost and burn your enemies
- Viper - Have a 33% chance to poison on each hit
- Gladiator - Challenge someone into a glass arena
- Kangaroo - Do double-jump with your firework!
- Ninja - Sneak and you teleport to the last player that you hurt
- Timelord - With this kit you can freeze players with your Clock!
- Critical - Have 10% chance to do more damage on each hit!
- DoubleJump - Press space two times to do a double jump!
- Thor - Make thunderbolts with your axe and be immune to them!
- Snail - Have a 33% Chance to slow enemies on each hit
- Naruto - Right click with your nether star and gain effects!
- Vampire - Have a 27% chance to receive regeneration effect on each hit!
- Sonic - Give a boost and poison your enemies!
- Phantom - Fly for 5 seconds!
- Camel - Gain advantages on deserts
- Viking - Start with a axe instead of a sword
- Poseidon - Gain advantages on water
- Resouper - Get soups on each kill
- Confuser - Have a chance to give confusion on each hit
- Anchor - Dont receive and give knockback!
- Fireman - Dont receive damage from fire or lava
- Monk - Swaps item on enemy inventory
- Ryu - Shoots a hadouken in your enemy!
You can use /kitpvp or /kp
/kitpvp Display some commands - NONE
- /kitpvp join Join the kitpvp - NONE
- /kitpvp info Display the plugin info and credits - NONE
- /kitpvp clear Clear your kit and return to the kitpvp spawn - kitpvp.kitclear
- /kitpvp kits Open the kit menu (The Kit menu can be opened too with your item received when you join the kitpvp)
- /kitpvp shop Open the shop menu (The Shop menu can be opened too with your item received when you join the kitpvp)
- /kitpvp leave Leave the kitpvp - NONE
- /kitpvp update (Tell you if the plugin have a new Version and how to update it) - kitpvp.admin
- /kphelp Displays the full commands list - NONE
- /skit create (kitname) - create a kit with the items in your inventory) - kitpvp.skit
- /skit apply (kitname) (range) - apply the kit to the players in a range - kitpvp.skit
- /kitcredits Display the credits and plugin information - NONE
- /ksc A Custom Staff Chat to you talk with your staff - kitpvp.staffchat
- /kpsetspawn Set the kitpvp spawn - kitpvp.setspawn
- /kpsetdeathspawn If you want to change the player death spawn use this command - kitpvp.setspawn
- /set1v1 spawn,loc1,loc2 Set the 1v1 spawn and players positions - kitpvp.set1v1
- /givecoins <nick> <amount> Give players coins - kitpvp.coins
- /removecoins <nick> <amount> Remove players coins - kitpvp.coins
- /paycoins <nick> <amount> Pay coins to someone- NONE
- /coins View your coins
- /kpkills give <Player> <Amount> Give Player kills - kitpvp.givekills
- /kpkills remove <Player> <Amount> Remove Player kills - kitpvp.givekills
- /kpkickall Forces all players to leave the kitpvp - kitpvp.kpkickall
- /adminmode Enter in admin mode to catch hackers - kitpvp.adminmode
- /kitreload Reload the configuration file - kitpvp.kitreload
- /kitclear Clear your kit and teleports you to the kitpvp spawn - kitpvp.kitclear
- /kpkits (Alias to /kitpvp kits) - NONE
- /kpshop (Alias to /kitpvp shop) - NONE
- /stats <PlayerName> View your or other players stats
- kitpvp.build - Allow to build while in game
- kitpvp.createsigns - Allow to create join,leave or soup signs
- kitpvp.stats.see.other - Allow to see other player stats
- kitpvp.kit.<kitname> - Allow you to use a kit ex: kitpvp.kit.stomper
- kitpvp.kit.* - Allow you to use all kits
- kitpvp.unblockedcmds - Allows you to use blocked cmds while in kitpvpThese images are bit outdated
Code (configyml (Unknown Language)):#KitPvP Version BUILD-21 | Author: zEnderX5_ , Rafael Auler
#Author Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb1kjbiQj2B4KnRQpgeUwmQ
#Subscribe to help me to improve the plugin. Thanks =D
#PS: use /kp for view the plugin command list
#ALL MESSAGES SUPPORT COLORS!
#View all colors here: http://minecraft.tools/en/color-code.php
#The plugin only works on 1.7 if you use BUILD-10 or lower
#BUILD-14 is for 1.8 or greater servers
Prefix: '&8[&cKitPvP&8] '
#No Permission Message
#ALL PERMISSIONS IS LISTED HERE: https://pastebin.com/JuMPHpRD
Permission: '&cSorry, but you dont have the permission to use this.'
#Kill & Death settings
Kit: '&aYou have chosen kit &8- &a%kit%!'
KitUse: '&cYou have already taken a kit'
Death: '&aYou are killed by &7%player%'
Kill: '&cYou killed the player &7%player%'
Clear: '&cYou reset your kit'
KitPvpJoin-Message: '&eYou join in the kitpvp'
KitPvpLeave-Message: '&eYou leave the kitpvp'
BlockedCMD-OnKitPvP: '&eThis command cannot be perfomed on kitpvp!'
#Kit Menu item settings
Lore: '&7Right click to open the kit menu'
Spawn: 'spawn %player%'
Name: '&aWall Climber &7(Right click)'
Lore: '&7(Right click) wall climber'
Name: '&aFly &7(Right click)'
Lore: '&7(Right click) to fly'
#Only works on 1.8 or greater servers
KitTitle: '&aYou have chosen the kit'
KitSubTitle: '&aKit &8- &a%kit% !'
DeathTitle: '&cYou are killed'
DeathSubTitle: '&cby &7%player%'
JoinTitle: '&eYou joined on the kitpvp'
JoinSubTitle: '&eHave a great game!'
LeaveTitle: '&cYou leave the kitpvp!'
LeaveSubTitle: '&cTo join again use: /kitpvp join'
1v1Leave: '&aYou leave the 1v1'
#Sound list: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/Sound.html
#If the option below is true all commands play a sound when a player execute them
#You can modify the sound in Sounds configuration
#If the option below is true the players cannot break or place blocks while in kitpvp
#Unless they have the permission kitpvp.build
#If the option is false everyone can build while in kitpvp unless you protect the zone with WorldGuard
#Defaults to true
#Enable or disable command block feature on kitpvp
#true means enabled / false means disabled
#Defaults to true
#Enable or disable hunger on kitpvp
#Enable or disable droppig items while in kitpvp
#If this is true the player cannoy drop anhyting except bowls
#If this is false he can drop any item
#Recommended to leave this true
#Defaults to true
#Enable or disable pickup items on kitpvp
#If this is true the player can only pickup mushroom soups and bowls
#If this is false the player can pickup any items
#Defaults to true
#Custom death message
Tell: 'You have died to %player%! You lost 50 coins.'
#Custom kill message
Tell: 'You killed %player%, you earned 100 coins.'
# Enable sending your server address to bStats? This could get you a couple more players. =)
# Defaults to true
#Put here the cmds that are be blocked in kitpvp
#Bypass permission: kitpvp.unblockedcmds
Code (settingsyml (Unknown Language)):#If the player kills a player put here the quantity of earned coins
#If the player is killed put here the quantity of lost coins
#Customize here the killstreak rewards
KS-100: 8000Code (1v1yml (Unknown Language)):x1:
won: '&cYou won the 1v1!'
lose: '&cYou lose the 1v1!'
invite_cooldown: '&cWait To Challenge Again!'
invite_accept: '&cThe player $player$ accepted his request for 1v1!'
guest_accept: '&cYou accepted the request of $player$!'
invite: '&cYou challenged $player$ to 1v1!'
guest: '&cYou were challenged by $player$ to 1v1!'
disconect: '&cYour opponent disconnected'
no_cmd: '&cYou cannot use commands on 1V1!'
Code (messagesyml (Unknown Language)):
#In this file you can edit plugin languague
#Some messages arent here. they are in config.yml
1v1Leave: '&eYou leave the 1v1.'
TimelordUse: '&aYou use your ability!'
Timelordfrozen: '&cYou have been frozen by a timelord'
TimelordUnfrozen: '&bYou have been unfrozen'
MonkUse: '&6You use your ability!'
NarutoUse: '&cKyuubi mode activated!'
KitCooldownEnd: '&aYou can use your ability again!'
KitCooldown: '&bYou must wait &5%time% seconds &bto use your ability again'
KangarooCooldown: '&cYou cannot use this when you are in combat'
NinjaError: '&4The last player that you hurt is very distant'
NoFundsShop: '&cYou dont have money to buy this kit!'
AdminModeJoin: '&aYou enter in admin mode'
AdminModeLeave: '&bYou leave the admin mode'
SpawnSeted: '&bYou seted the kitpvp spawn with sucess!'
KitSlotBlocked: '&cSlot blocked! Buy more kits on the shop.'
KitMenuClosed: '&2&lYou close the kit menu sucefully'
ShopMenuClosed: '&2&lYou close the shop menu sucefully'
SpawnDeathSeted: '&bYou changed the kitpvp death spawn location with sucess!'
PluginReloaded: '&eThe plugin config has been reloaded sucefully!'
AlreadyonClickTest: '&cYou are already testing your clicks!'
ClickTestStarted: '&eThe clicktest started!'
ClickTestStarting: '&eThe clicktest will start on %time% seconds'
ClickTestFinished: '&eThe quantity of your clicks below:'
ClickTestResult: '&eQuantity of click made: %clicks%'
DeshFireCooldownEnd: '&2The cooldown of Deshfire kit ended!'
DeshFireCooldown: '&cYou are in cooldown'
SonicCooldownEnd: '&2The cooldown of Sonic kit ended!'
SonicCooldown: '&cYou are in cooldown'
CloseShopLore: '&7Close the shop menu'
ShopItemContents: '&bIf you buy a kit relog to receive them'
ShopInventoryName: '&aBuy more kits :D'
KitsInventoryName: '&6Kit Menu'
JailedPlayer: '&aYou jail the player: %player%'
NoUseAbility: '&cYou cannot use your ability here!'
#Modify the plugin Signs below
StatsItemName: '&bYour stats &7(Right click)'
KitItemName: '&aKit menu &7(Right click)'
ShopItemName: '&3Shop menu &7(Right click)'
1v1ItemName: '&bJoin 1v1 &7(Right click)'
ClickTestItemName: '&6Click Test &7(Right click)'
Code (kitsyml (Unknown Language)):
#In this file you can edit kits description and some kit abilities options!
BasicLore: '&7Basic and Standard kit!'
PvPLore: '&7Stronger version of basic kit'
KangarooLore: '&7Do doublejumps with your firework!'
ArcherLore: '&7Start with bow and arrows!'
TankLore: '&7Start with diamond amor and slowness 3'
SnailLore: '&7On each hit you have a chance to give slowness'
ViperLore: '&7On each hit you have a chance to give poison'
StomperLore: '&7Smash your enemies'
DeshfireLore: '&7Do a boost and put fire!'
CriticalLore: '&7Have a chance to give a critical hit'
GladiatorLore: '&7Challenge someone in a glass arena'
ThorLore: '&7Throw thunders and be immune to them!'
DoubleJumpLore: '&7Press space to do a doublejump'
BomberLore: '&7Throw bombs in your enemies'
WaspLore: '&7Start with a sharp 7 blaze rod'
AirmanLore: '&7With this kit you can fly!'
SwitcherLore: '&7Swaps places with your snowball'
NinjaLore: '&7Press shift to teleport to your enemy'
CactusLore: '&7Gets thorns armor!'
PyroLore: '&7Starts with a fire bow and sword'
JumperLore: '&7Starts with super jump 4!'
TimelordLore: '&7Stops the time with your clock'
FishermanLore: '&7Catch players with your fishing rod!'
SpidermanLore: '&7Climb walls with your sword'
WarperLore: '&7Start with enderpearls!'
VampireLore: '&7Have a chance to drain blood of tour enemie you each hit'
NarutoLore: '&7Becomes naruto and have kyuubi'
SonicLore: '&7Do a boost and put poison!'
PhantomLore: '&7Fly for 5 seconds!'
CamelLore: '&7Gain advantages on deserts'
VikingLore: '&7Starts with a diamond axe instead of sword'
PoseidonLore: '&7Gain advantages in water'
ConfuserLore: '&7Give confusion in your enemies'
ResouperLore: '&7Get soups on each kill!'
AnchorLore: '&7Dont give and receive knockback!'
RyuLore: '&7Shoots a hadouken!'
#Modify the cooldown of some kits
#They are in seconds
Any permissions manager plugin like: PEX (Used for shop system - If you not install, the shop system will not give the player kits. but the plugin will work normally) Supported permissions plugin: zPermissions , PermissionsEx , Ultra Permissions , Luck Perms and GroupManager. Choose one and install it in your server.
(Optional) PlaceHolderAPI - To use my plugin placeholders in other plugins. See placeholders below
PLACEHOLDERAPI PLACEHOLDER LIST:
It can be used in any compatible PlaceHolderAPI plugin like Scoreboards plugins. You can find the compatible plugins in PlaceHolderAPI plugin page.
You need the plugin PlaceHolderAPI to use the following placeholders
- %kp-pvp_player_kills% - Returns the players total kills whilst in kitpvp
- %kp-pvp_player_deaths% - Returns the players deaths whilst in kitpvp
- %kp-pvp_player_coins% - Returns the players coins
- %kp-pvp_player_streak% - Returns the players current kill streak
- %kp-pvp_player_is_on_kitpvp% Returns Yes if the player is in kitpvp and returns No if they are not in kitpvp
- %kp-pvp_players_count_total% - Returns the total players that are in kitpvp
- %kp-pvp_player_kit% - Returns the kit the player has selected
If you would like to use this plugin alongside one of Maximvdm's plugins you need to use these placeholders like presented below:
Steps that are not required but recommended by the author are made clear by the use of "(Optional)" markings at the start of the steps.
- Download the plugin and put the plugin in your plugins server folder and make sure that your server is Spigot 1.8 or greater and have any permission plugin installed.
- (Optional) Install PlaceHolderAPI plugin
- Stop the Server and Start it Again
- (Optional) Configure the config.yml what you likes and do /kitreload
- Ensure your KitPVP map is ready and set the spawn for it using /kpsetspawn ( if you want a premade kitpvp map you can dowload one here )
- (Optional) If you want to change the player death spawn on kitpvp set it with /kpsetdeathspawn
- (Optional) BUILD A 1V1 MAP
- (Optional) Set the 1v1 spawn with /set1v1 spawn
- (Optional) Set the first player position with /set1v1 loc1
- (Optional) Set the second player position with /set1v1 loc2
- CREATE A JOIN SIGN OR JOIN THE GAME WITH THE COMMAND /kitpvp join and if you want to join the 1v1 write /kitpvp 1v1 (you need to join on kitpvp first)
Its recommended that you create a world to the kitpvp only! Create a world that is exclusive to the kitpvp!
Soup refill sign:
[Portuguese] Recorded by me.
kombonetwork.my.pebble.host (My server) (Online)
Make the kits price configurable
Add bungee mode (Make the players automatically enter KitPVP on joining the server and disables /kpleave)
IF YOU FIND A BUG PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A BAD REVIEW FOR IT, I AM ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR BUGS AND FIXING THEM, IF YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE FIRST OR POST IT IN DISCUSSIONS AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FIX THE BUG ASAP!
If you think that something essential is missing or that something could improve the plugin please send me a message on here and I will see if I can add the feature.
Right now, I am not taking Kits Suggestions as I feel as though there are enough kits right now and 3 have been added very recently however this is an open sourced project so if you would like to add your own kits you can do so.
I have put a lot of time and effort into this plugin, I have spent 2 years developing it and I finally believe it is complete so a good review would mean a lot to me
If you would like to support me further, you can follow me on spigot and subscribe to my youtube channel: http://bit.ly/2kC345B
REMEMBER: THE PLUGIN TO GONNA TO RECEIVE VARIOUS UPDATES! WATCH THIS RESOURCE AND FOLLOW ME TO RECEIVE THE UPDATE NOTIFICATIONS.
This plugin use bStats to collect information about servers using it
View the current statistics here https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/KP-PVP
Check out my other plugins too:
RAntiBot (A Effective antibot plugin)
Piano (Plays piano on your server!)
RJoin (Play cool effects when player joins the server!)
KP-PVP (The ultimate kitpvp plugin) BUILD-36
KitPvP Plugin that has many features and multiworld support!