- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/Archy-X/KryptonKryptonKrypton is a simple captcha plugin to stop bots. There is a basic config file and all messages are editable. There are two modes, Map and Menu.
In Map mode, players must type the text on a map in chat to complete the captcha. The text is a randomly generated code placed in a random position on the map.
In Menu mode, players must click on the unique item to complete the captcha. The items and positions are random.
- Kick players who fail the captcha too many times
- Customize the code length and whether numbers and capital letters should be used
- Prevents players in captchas from moving, talking, building, etc.
Installation & Getting Started
To install, simply put the jar in your plugins folder and restart the server. By default, captchas will only be given to new players who have never joined the server before. If you would like to test the captcha yourself, you can set captcha.every_join in the config to true (This will prompt every player with a captcha when they join).
/krypton reload - Reloads the configuration and messages (Requires krypton.reload permission)
/krypton unlock [player] - Unlocks a player from a captcha (Requires krypton.unlock permission)
/krypton enable and /krypton disable - Toggles whether captchas should activate when players join (enable does not override every_join option) (Requires krypton.toggle permission)
Guide to using the configuration file
Issues and Support
If you have an issue using the plugin or want to report a bug, please do so on the GitHub issue page: https://github.com/Archy-X/Krypton/issues