Kusayakify is add-on for my baseball plugin "SnowballGame".
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Its name is come from Japanese word "草野球"(Kusa-Yakyu). It means "Baseball played just for fun".(and players are mostly old-aged man.)
In SnowballGame, Command of pitchers is too accurate(about 100%), batted-ball is too fast(often reach 200km/h, We are all Aaron Judge), and I think it's the most important problem, pitched-balls which have same names are perfectly behave similarly.
These points makes fielding so difficult(especially for out fielders),and Comparing with real-baseball, the rate of HR and Strike-Out are too high.
So I made this add-on. Its Feature is:
By these features, I think SBG's games can be more fun, profound, and tactical.
- Nerf the velocity of batted-ball to 70% and improve aerodynamic characteristics(this expression may be too exaggerated...)
- Flight-distance are also nerfed to about 80%.
- Randomized movement-amount of breaking balls.It depends on picther's "condition".
- The destinations of pitched-balls are also slightly randomized. Command ability depends on the "condition".
- Players can lot their "condition" by type "/kyf enter". Rough Indications about each ability and ball's movement are provided in 3 kinds of words: Good, OK, So-So.
- Which type of balls are affected and How many seconds are needed for resetting one's condition are configurable.
I'm glad if you will enjoy these new games.
▲ Good fastball and poor braking-balls. I'll need to be a power-pitcher today.
- /kusayakify(/kyf) display all commands of Kusayakify.
- /kyf reload reload Kusayakify's config.
- /kyf enter lot(or display) your conditions and enable Kusayakify's effects for you.
- /kyf leave remove Kusayakify's effects from you.(Your conditions are NOT reset.)
- Kusayakify.* Gives all Kusayakify permissions
- Kusayakify.config Allows you to reload Kusayakify's config
- Kusayakify.enter Allows you to execute command /kyf enter.
Code (YAML):# Which type of balls are affect by this plugin.
# If isKnuckle is true, It will randomized amount of its random-movement.
# If isBackSpin is true, the ball will break towards pitcher's main-hand side. Its movement will be in proportion to how much original-movement lost by randomize process.
# How many seconds are needed to reset player's conditions.
# Prefix for strike call.
Call_Prefix: '[[YELLOW]][[BOLD]]<Kusayakify> '