- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A plugin to check the server TPS and other players' ping. This plugin will be useful if you need to check the server TPS by command or check your or other players' network ping.
- Check server TPS using command
- Check your network ping using command
- Check other players' network ping using command
- Works in console
- Invalid player name detection
- Customizable command messages
- Commands messages instantly updated after change
How to Install
1. Download the latest version (It is recommended to always download the latest version for the best experience, except you're having compatibility issues).
2. Put the KygekPingTPS.jar file into the `plugins` folder.
3. Restart or start your server.
Commands & Permissions
Command | Description | Permission | Default |
/ping [player] | Current ping of a player | kygekpingtps.ping | true
/tps | Current TPS of the server (Paper overrides this) | kygekpingtps.tps | true
/ktps | Current TPS of the server | kygekpingtps.tps | true
- Automatic plugin update checker on server startup
KygekPingTPS plugin is made by KygekTeam and licensed under GPL-3.0.
- Join our Discord server here for latest updates from KygekTeam.
- If you found bugs or want to give suggestions, please visit here or join our Discord server.
- We accept all contributions! If you want to contribute please make a pull request in here.