- (Author) drew6017Does your server lag? If so, you are in the right place. LaggRemover causes a noticeable improvement in performance. You can cut your ram usage in half just by installing it! You can use this for minigame servers to large survival servers. You can run a 24 person server on 1G of ram! LaggRemover is unlike most plugins(such as ClearLagg) that lower lag on your server in the fact that it works with chunks, not entitys. The effects are absolutely amazing. Download today and find out how much faster your server can be! Find out how it works HERE.
Update Log (0.1.9)
- ✔ Minor changes to the auto-updating system.
- Ram Usage Reduction - LaggRemover decreases the amount of ram your server uses by monitoring and controlling the amount of chunks loaded into memory. The more chunks loaded, the more lag your server will have. LaggRemover eliminates this problem by keeping the bare minimum of chunks required loaded.
- Advanced Tracking Technology - Get the most accurate Ticks Per a Second (TPS) reading of your server with the latest and most efficient methods possible.
- Impression Factor - First impression is everything with a server. If your server is lagging like crazy when someone joins it for the first time, they are not going to want to keep playing on it. Don't loose potential members to lag ever again.
- Accurate Readings - Check to see if your server host is really giving your the amount of ram they say they are. You can list the amount of ram you are currently using, the max that you can use, and the amount you currently have allocated.
- Smart/Automatic lag detection and removal - This feature detects and removes lag before it becomes a problem. There is nothing like this in any other plugin out there.
- Automatic Lag Removal - Want to be extra save or maybe just make it look like something is happening? You can have a lag protocol automatically be run after a certain period of time.
- Incognito Mode - Want players to have a lag free vanilla experience? Now they can with LaggRemover's Incognito Mode! When this mode is enabled, players will not see any messages broadcasted by LaggRemover unless they have the lr.view permission.
- Lag Machine Prevention - With LaggRemovers mob thinning, you can prevent players from making an effective lag machine. Lag machines are meant to harm your server horrifically by spawning loads of entities in the same location. Mob thinning can prevent such machines by disabling the ability for more than a certain amount of mobs to spawn in a single chunk.
- Automatic Updates! - Once you download LaggRemover, you never have to again. Each time a new version is released, the plugin is downloaded and installed.
- /lr help [num] - Lists all commands in LaggRemover
- /lr lagg - Displays the servers TPS
- /lr ram [branch] - Generic ram info command.
- /lr chunk [world] - Lists the number of chunks loaded in that world.
- /lr master - Displays a lot of information about the world and server you are in
- /lr clear - Clears all items on the ground.
- /lr clear warning - Warns players that items will be cleared in 60 seconds and then clears the items 60 seconds later.
- /lr clear entity [type] - Clears all entities of that type.
- /lr clear entity [type] warning - Clears all entities of that type 60 seconds after giving a warning.
- /lr items - Lists the number of items in your current world to the number of items on the server.
- /lr unload <world:none> - Unloads all chunks in a world that you specify.
- /lr gc - One of the BEST commands in LaggRemover. This command unloads unnecessary items from RAM to increase your servers performance. Tests showed that it was able to decrease the amount of RAM being used by 50% when used at start up.
- lr.* - Gives access to the generic LaggRemover command
- lr.help - Gives access to the help command
- lr.master - Gives access to the master listing of all performance data from the server
- lr.lagg - Gives access to view the Ticks Per a Second(TPS) of the server
- lr.ram - Gives access to view ram data
- lr.chunk - Allows you to list the number of chunks loaded in a world
- lr.clear - Allows you to clear all items on the ground
- lr.clear.entity - Allows you to clear entities of a certain type
- lr.items - Allows you to list the number of items in your current world to the number of items on the server
- lr.view - Allows players to view messages by LaggRemover when in incognito mode.
- lr.unload - Allows players to unload all chunks in a world.
- lr.gc - Allows players to use decrease the amount of ram your server uses by unloading irrelevant items.
View the configuration here.
You can donate by clicking HERE. Any donation is appreciated.
Things That Are Going To Be In Next Update
- Custom messages for some features.
- The Smart Lag Detection AI will be able to choose its own protocol to run based on the type of lag your server is experiencing.
- LaggRemover API. In the future, developers can make plugins even more efficient than they were before with LaggRemover at their core.
Want something to be added? Have a suggestion? Feel free to write a comment below!
No Known Bugs. Please report them if you find any. Thanks!
Special Message From The Developer
Hope you guys enjoy !
FireworkBuilder - Add a bunch of cool special effects, crafting recipes, and more! Even a /fw command
Improves your servers performance with a large number of tools and options.