- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- games647, SlimaKCoder, Breuxi, Sternenforscher
Gives you the possibility to monitor your server performance. This plugin is based on the powerful tools VisualVM and Java Mission Control, both provided by Oracle. This plugin gives you the possibility to use the features provided by these tools in Minecraft itself. This might be useful for server owners/administrators who cannot use the tools.
Furthermore it especially made for Minecraft itself. So you can also check your TPS (Ticks per seconds), player ping, server timings and so on.
If you like the project, leave a star on GitHub and contribute there.
This plugin also supports newer Minecraft versions and is still updated. I moved away from doing fixed releases. Instead you can use development builds that are build directly after a change. Click on the left side on the build to download it or remove "changes" part of the URL to get always the latest.
- Save Monitoring data into a MySQL database for webinterfaces
- Many details about your setup like Hardware (Disk, Processor, ...) and about your OS
- Player ping
- Blocking operations on the main thread check (web requests, file reading, ...)
- Thread safety checks
- Sample CPU usage
- Analyze RAM usage
- Manage Java Flight Recordings - See this
- Access to Stacktraces of running threads
- Shows your ticks per second with history
- Shows system performance usage
- Visual graphs ingame
- Ingame timings viewer
- Access to Java environment variables (mbeans)
- Plugin specific profiles
- Open Source
CPU Graph (blue=process, yellow=system) - Process load
Stacktrace and Threads command
Thread Sampler (Monitor command)
Heap usage graph (yellow=allocated, blue=used)
Analyze your server performance and find the sources of your lag problems
- [1.17] More hardware and software data, version checker, better wording Apr 5, 2018
- [1.15] Add linux distribution info Jun 20, 2017
- [1.14.3] Fix plugin detection again to cover more cases May 21, 2017