- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Czech, Deutch, SlovakiaLampControl
Easily control your redstone lamps or rails.
What is LampControl?
LampControl allows you to control your redstone lamps or rails by clicking on it. You don't need redstone to power anything!
This plugin is lightweight and does not use any files or anything like that. That super Java Reflection says that this one is compatible with whole bunch of versions! Performance is faster, new WorldEdit 7.0 is supported and much more features are coming! Awesome, right?
How it works?
Well, if you are OP or you have permissions for lampcontrol.use, you can easily turn your lamps on with just right click. You can also use WorldEdit with commands /lampon (alias /onlamp) or /lampoff (alias /offlamp).
language: en -> default is en, you can make your own if you want
=== Permissions ===
Github source: HERE
- lampcontrol.command.on - Allows using "/lampcontrol on" command
- lampcontrol.command.off - Allows using "/lampcontrol off" command
- lampcontrol.rightclick - Allows changing states of powerable or lightable blocks with right click on them