- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://gitlab.com/ruany/LANBroadcasterLANBroadcaster broadcasts your server over LAN, so that clients in the local network can see it when they open their server list.
- Supports both Spigot and BungeeCord.
- Lightweight - does not listen to any events, only runs a single thread on startup. Starts up instantly.
- Compatible - works with all Minecraft versions that support LAN broadcasting.
- Works out of the box - no configuration needed!Install
To install, just download the plugin and place it in the plugins folder. (If you have a network, install it to the Bungee plugins folder)
Nothing else has to be done.
Broadcasts a Spigot or BungeeCord server over LAN.