- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Lasso changes the mechanics of leads in Minecraft. Leads can transferred between a player and a fence post easier. Support for additional leashed mobs.
- Better mechanics for adding and removing leashed mobs to fence posts
- Supports additional mobs with leashes including Villagers and hostile mobs
- Drag your villagers around easily with a lead
- Right-Click on a mob with a lead to leash the mob
- Right-Click again on the mob with an empty hand to release the lead
- Right-Click on a fence post while holding one or more leads will place all leads on the post.
- Shift-Right-Click on a fence post while holding one or more leads will transfer a single lead to the post. Additional leads can be transferred by Shift-Right-Click on the post (not the knot).
- Right-Click on a knot with an empty hand will transfer all the leads to your hand.
- Shift-Right-Click on a know with an empty hand will transfer a single lead to your hand. Additional leads can be transferred by Shift-Right-Click on the knot.
- Leashes most supported mobs including Villagers
- Right-Click on villagers to that you are not holding a leash to access their trades
- Prohibits lasso on NPCs (Citizens2, Shopkeepers, NoAI:1b)
- GriefPrevention integration
- WorldGuard integration (lasso flag)
/lasso reload - reloads the configurationPermissions:
lasso.reload - enables using the reload commandTerms of Service:
lasso.use - enables the lasso functionality for a player (default: true)
The plugin is provided AS-IS.
This plugin currently only supports versions 1.13+. It uses NMS methods so features will break if used with other versions of Minecraft than intended. For 1.12.2, use the 1.0 version.