This plugin allows you to set launch pads in your world. When installed, players will be launched in the direction they are headed. This plugin disables players taking any form of damage if they have usage permissions for launch pads. For that reason, this plugin is meant to only be used on hub/lobby worlds. All other worlds should have the rsl.launch permission set to false for all players. The plugin allows you to set the launch speed, and the two blocks necessary for launching.
This plugin is best used by installing on a hub world running its own spigot instance behind Bungeecord.
There is only one command.
- rslreload Reloads the config from the file.
Launch pads consist of 1 defined "plate" on top of 1 defined "block." For example, the default is to have a stone plate above a redstone block in order to create a launch pad. For that, you set the config to:
launch-plate: Stone Plate
bottom-block: Redstone Block
If you wanted to use a gold pressure plate, over sand for example, then you would have:
launch-plate: Gold Plate
The speed is the launcher's launch speed. The default is 5, the min value is 1 and the max value is 18.
sound and effect are, as their names imply, the sound and effect that takes place when a player is launched.
License BSD 3-Clause
- rsl.launch Allows players to be launched, and for them to ignore damage. This is defaulted to true, not op. You must disable in worlds where you need players to be damaged, where you won't use launchers.
- rsl.reload Allows a player to reload the config from the config file. This is defaulted to op.
Copyright (c) 2014, hadesflames
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Launch Pads 188.8.131.52
Launches You Forward
Amazing plugin, its so weird that some stupid people consider it bad because you use carftable items or broken sound or it disable damages. Its working fine for me on 1.10.2 its supposed to be a hub server plugin so no one is supposed to be able to craft the items and should disable the damage. For the sound bug you can just add the word "entity " with space before "bat takeoff" to fix it.
I thought it was a perfect launcher plugin, unlike the previous one. I figured you can make it 1.9 compatible by simply changing the sound - and you can. That's great. Then I realized that it cancels all damage on the server. Not so great. Had to edit the plugin.