- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This is simple and lightweight launch pad plugin. The plugin allows you to add Launch pads into your server. As seen in most hubs/lobbies of servers!
- Change the strength and distance of the launch via in game commands.
- Ability to change pressure plate and blocks by holding an item in your hand and using the /launchpads (setblock/setplate) command.
- Permission node so players can't change your settings. (launchpads.admin)
- Edit sounds when launching off a jump pad
- Slime block jumps - Seen in prison servers!
Launch pad commands:
Slime block launch commands:
- /launchpads reload - Reloads the configuration file.
- /launchpads usepads (true/false) - Turns the use of launch pads on or off.
- /launchpads setdistance - Sets the distance of the launch.
- /launchpads setheight - Sets the height of the launch.
- /launchpads setblock - Sets the block that you want the pressure plate to be on top of. Must have a block in your hand.
- /launchpads setplate - Sets the type of pressure plate you want to use. Must have a pressure plate in your inventory.
- /launchpads useslimejump (true/false) - Turns slime jump pads on or off.
If you like this plugin or have ideas for other plugins please contact me via pm or discord EmergedCrown#7617
Adds Launch Pads and Slime Boosts into the game.