Compatibility with minecraft 1.13
You might have to get a new configuration file to get rid of warnings in the console! The materials defined in the old config files are not 1.13 compatible.
<Legacy> Logic Puzzles [for GameBox v2] 2.1.0
Sudoku and Three In A Row as inventory games with GameBox
Some users had problems with starting games in Sudoku and/or ThreeInARow. This update together with the newest version of GameBox (2.1.4) solves any OS dependent issues.
GameBox dependency is on 2.1.4 now!
Yes... I know I skipped one version number. I seem to have forgotten to upload 2.0.1 a while ago
This version is compatible with GameBox v2. It does NOT work with GameBox v1.
This plugin now includes two GameBox games. The old Sudoku game and Three In A Row, a Japanese logic game.
- There are some improvements in the default configuration file
- With GameBox v2 this plugin will generate it's folder inside the "gamebox/games/" folder. The old sudoku folder in your plugin folder is no longer needed!
The game will no longer throw errors on old servers (1.8) which have problems with too long inventory titles.
Sudoku now supports the GameBox reload command
Dependency for GameBox is now version 1.5.0
The restart button has been improved:
- You can now find the display name and the lore of the button in the language file.
- There is an option for each gamemode to set 'restartButton' to false to disable the button.
- A double click is needed now to restart the game through the restart button. This is to prevent players from accidentally restarting their puzzle.
You can now open the game GUI per shortcut command
Sorry for the inconvenience.maybeto likes this.