- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
KohiKB (or Kohi Knockback) is a professional solution to customize and setup consistent knockback in any server. With this plugin, you can give your players a better combat experience than vanilla Minecraft. You may also use this plugin to achieve old knockback mechanics on modern versions of Minecraft. You can also disable netherite knockback resistance with this plugin.
KohiKB is developed to support Paper 1.7 through 1.16.
If you are interested in using this software you can click the download button and run it for free. We are also open source and not obfuscated in the spirit of bukkit.
Config for Kohi knockback values:
Config for Vanilla knockback values (default):
By downloading this plugin, you agree to the following:
- You may copy, distribute, and modify this software
- You are allowed to fork and distribute this plugin as your own
- You may look at the source code on github or decompile it
- You may use this plugin infinitely and indefinitely
- You may attempt chargebacks or similar actions, as this is a free plugin
- I cannot change these terms because Bukkit is licensed as GPL
LegacyKB | Disable Netherite Knockback Resistance 2.0.1
Restore 1.8 knockback and disable netherite knockback resistance
- Try and fix error with taking velocity with cancelled events Jun 12, 2021 at 9:10 PM
- Rewrite Mar 19, 2021
- The bug update Jan 1, 2021