Do you hate iron farms? Well so do I!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Pedro Farina
If you're here you probably heard some of the following complains:
Well, I never liked iron farming as well but since it's now a thing seems that mojang won't fix it anytime soon. BUT WORRY NOT, for I bring you the solution:
- "Iron Farming is fair" - the guys who only plays for the farms
- "I have no time to mine" - the guy who spends 18h online making farms
- "5 packs of iron/h isn't that much" - the railroad guys
- "Iron is only a replacement while we don't have diamonds" - the X-Ray texture guy
Less Iron Golem Drop
A simple and elegant plugin which it's only purpose is to bring down those numbers!
/igmin <value> - sets the minimum amount of iron ingots dropped by Iron Golem mobs.
/igmax <value> - sets the maximum amount of iron ingots dropped by Iron Golem mobs.
ironGolem - allows access to igmin and igmax, although I recommend granting this to op only
Available on Github