- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- 100% custom (Lang.yml)
The plugin LevelPoints is a custom leveling plugin that can be used on servers as a simple factor to add challenge all the way to RPG & network servers, while delivering optimized code and great performance
►Commands / permissions
- SQL - Easy to setup and configure allowing for server owners to save they're player data across servers, great for networks.
- Custom ways to earn EXP - Killing players, mining blocks, killing mobs, timed, fishing, farming.
- Pvp Levels - Wanna give new players a chance?, well now you can with PVP levels, limit what level a player has to be to enter combat with another player.
- Level Ores - Leveling ores allows you to configure what level a player has to be to mine the ore (all blocks can be added), giving your players a challenge and a reason to levelup.
- Custom EXP Levels - 100% customize how much exp a player is required to gain before leveling up.
- Lang.yml - Fully customizeable lang file with messages allowing you to theme your server how you want
- Prestige - Give your players a fun challenge and braging rights on your server with prestige.
- Boosters - Custom boosters to give your users a reward on a store or in game tasks allowing your players to gain exp faster (no limit on multiplier values).
- In-built features - Levelpoints has a custom inbuilt actionbar allowing the player to see their leveling progress, and chat plugin allowing for per level formats, and easy alternative for essentials.
- Rewards - Custom rewards (currently 4 diffrent reward methods) allowing you to reward your players for gaining a certain level.
- UUID - All player data is saved based on uuid, no worries about users changing their name as it will auto update.
- Placeholders - custom placeholders to use for scoreboards or even in chat Download: /papi ecloud download Levelpoints Placeholders
- LevelUp Bonuses, (Damage based on level)
- Mythic Mobs Hook
- Regions locked with levels
- Tool Level - required level to use tool/item
- reload / lp.admin.reload (will reload main lps files, not reloading player files, nor reloading any otherSettings files)
- info (player) / lp.player (used to show info about the user)
- booster / (will open a gui for users to select what booster they want to select and use)
- booster give <player> <multiplier> <time> <amount> / lp.* (will give player the set multiplier and amount)
(time includes s,m,h,d) only
- prestige / lp.player (will prestige the player resetting all levels and exp, if they are at max level will all exp fillied, but in return they will go up in a prestige)
- expgive <player> <amount> / lp.admin.give (will give selected player, the selected amount of exp
- expremove<player> <amount> / lp.admin.remove (will remove selected player, the selected amount of exp
- top / lp.player (will show the top 10 players based on levels)
- setlevel <player> <level> / lp.admin (will set a players level bypassing any requirements, and even bypassing max level, use at own risk)
- setprestige <player> <prestige> / lp.admin (will set players prestige level not resetting them)
- addlevel <player> <level> / lp.admin (will add levels to a player instead of setting the level)
- toggle / lp.player (will toggle the actionbar for the player who types the command, only if the actionbar is true on config.yml
- setrequirement <level> / lp.* (will set a items level which will force the player to be that level or higher to use item)
- removerequirement / lp.* (will remove item level no longer requiring level to use)
you can either dm on here or discord Zoon20X#1024 or join the discord
Code (Java):PlayerContainer container = AsyncEvents.getPlayerContainer(player);
container.getLevel(); //current players level
container.getPrestige(); //current players prestige
container.getEXP(); //current players exp
container.getRequiredEXP(); //current levels required exp
container.getMultiplier(); //booster multiplier
container.getBoosterDate(); //get date the booster will set back to 1 multiplier
container.getBoosterAmount(id); //get amount of boosters from the id (recommend not using this unless you use getboosters
container.getBooster(id); //gets the boostercontainer which has data like time,amount,multiplier,id (needs booster id)
container.getBoosters(); //gets all boosters (hashmap) which can be used to get the id with boosterscontainer.getId()
When donating message me what you want to advertise and i will post it next to the donation, (wanna donate? message me on discord and i will direct you how you can)
AppDatty(Patreon):Hello my name is Zoon! I develop plugins in my free time as a hobby, and my goal is to make as many people happy as I can. Any plugin developed by me is 100% free unless requested for a private server. My goal is to make custom unique plugins that you would not normally see on Spigot.
kliTi2000(Paypal:$1 EUR): play.pvpshield.it
All donations are amazing, but are not needed, if you do have spare money and choose to donate it means alot
►Who am i?
LevelPoints [1.8~1.16.4] - MYSQL 2.0.2
Custom way for new leveling to add a challenge to your server
Plugin is great, it have configurable language and many changebale things you should use. Great plugin for RPG, i used it for almost one year, but there is one huge problem.
BUT...It causes massive tps lags!
I was at the paper discord, and sent timings to supports, and they said that LevelPoints is the problem of our low tps.
"What is LevelPoints? It eats over 70% of that tick lol"
"Well that plugin is 64% of the lag bro"
"Ask the dev to fix their shit then that will be single most effective improvement method"
So when I removed LevelPoints, our tps grow up back to 20 from values like 8-13 with 20-40 players.
I hope you'll fix it and I'll be able to change the rating. For now unusable with sql or without it.