Made a cache for loading mobs list, loading levels config. This is used to help performance. The plugin before kept loading levels config, or mob list for some values.
You may still occur performance problems, more of that will be fixed in the next update.
To reload the cache do /levelreload (This will also reload messages)
More stuff will later be added to reload in the levelreload. Some stuff may not be reloaded in the /levelreload that is related to levels config. Working on that. ...
LEVELS | MYSQL SUPPORT | NAMETAGEDIT SUPPORT 3.0.19
Want Levels? Well, This plugin is for you!
WARNING, MAKE SURE TO DELETE YOUR LEVELSCONFIG.YML BEFORE UPDATING. CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE.
- Updated the top level head code.
- Changed up levelsconfig and cleaned it up a little bit!
- I really don't know how to explain it correctly. I thought it was already a feature and it was broken. But it wasn't added! You don't need to set level prefix per level. The plugin will now use the best level prefix in the levelsconfig.yml (Requested/Told or whatever...
- I fixed when EnableKillMobsPoints enabled, the mob list will contain non mobs.
JeckTn-Gaming likes this.
Added Spigot Version 1.10 Support!
And More Cleaner Code!
- Cleaned up a little bit in the code (Like AddLevel, And AddPoints are formated really badly. Since that was a long time ago, I was really bad at coding a long time ago).
- Removed or moved the deprecated methods.
- Changed a random useless thing in AddLevel.
- Added AddLevel OfflinePlayer Support! (For Some Reason AddLevel Never supported OfflinePlayers :/ I never knew that...........)
- Added AddPoints OfflinePlayer Support! (Again never knew that. Maybe I forgot....
NOTE: You still need to delete the levelsconfig everytime you update!
- The Server Version message when loading the plugin would show up twice.
- This can kinda count as a bug. Added a way to add missing values in the messages.yml. Allowing the plugin to not break when updating and not needing deleting the messages.yml!
- Added "LevelUpPermission" which uses (Vault) to add a permission to the player every time they level up! (Requested by...
- Added PlaceHolderAPI %levels_position% to get the players position!
- Added PlaceHolderAPI %levels_position_level:<position_here>% to get the position level
- Added PlaceHolderAPI %levels_position_username:<position_here>% to get the position username
PlaceHolders Requested by @Agonia
Agonia likes this.
- Kinda Fixed a the bug where breaking blocks with a sword in creative (I didn't know it was just in creative lOl ) by checking if the...
- Leaderboard not working
- AddLevel not working that well.
mouad likes this.
- Added levelupruncommandcertainperlevel which allows you to choose what commands to run per level up! (Requested by @mouad in reviews)
Page 1 of 4