LibAuthDiscord aims to bring plugin authentication with Discord into one plugin, so you don't have to authenticate with tonnes of plugins seperately.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
LibAuthDiscord also has a small whitelist build in, which whitelists based on the roles a user has on Discord.
1.16.1 and up is natively supported. However, if you want a different version to be supported, do not hesitate to ask at https://github.com/TheDutchMC/libAuthDiscord/issues!
- /auth help: Help page for LibAuthDiscord
- /auth unlink [Playername]: Unlink your in-game account from your Discord account
- auth.unlink.self: Unlink yourself from Discord
- auth.unlink.others: Unlink someone else from Discord
- Connect Discord with Minecraft
- Share AuthProfiles accross multiple servers
- Whitelist based on Discord Guild roles
Installation can be found on my wiki:
If you are having issues installing the plugin, I'm happy to help over here: https://discord.gg/xE3FcGj
Unlinking can be done through two methods.
- Send unlink to the bot you configured, which will unlink you
- Use the command /auth unlink in game, which will also unlink you.
Note: Unlinking will kick you immediately
Issues can be reported here: https://github.com/TheDutchMC/libAuthDiscord/issues
[WIP] Documentation can be found here: https://thedutchmc.nl/wiki/#!/wiki/plugins/libAuthDiscord/index.md