There were some issues in the last release, sorry about that.
- Fixed score being set async in 1.12 breaking stuff
- Fixed yaw, pitch and y modifiers not being cloned properly and thus effecting mostly saved disguises
- Fixed a tablist issue where the wrong names appeared in tab which broke name visibility
- Empty names are now &r instead of LD_NoName or an empty string, this is for hiding nametags
- Try to detect more reload scenarios
- Now tries to redirect users to discord...
Lib's Disguises [Free] 10.0.24
Lib's Disguises, the premier disguise plugin
Read the previous changelog if you didn't already, this is just a hotfix.
This fixes compatibility with 1.12, and adds 'log' as an aliases to /ld logs
This update is mostly due a sudden surge of a configuration exception being removed from some servers, which makes an error.
Two big changes!
The first is that the configuration system is converted over to its own folder and separated into multiple files. This cannot be converted back to the old system, and instead you'll need to manually copy all the text into a single file again.
The second is that you can now customize commands including their name, permission, aliases, etc.
Hi! This update fixes several issues and now has a "better" ProtocolLib enabling functionality. In that it downloads the plugin if not found, or updates it if its outdated a lot.
- Console now notes how many saved disguises were saved
- Particle, Falling block and itemstack serialization are now handled correctly
- Disguised dogs are now sittable with some hackyness
- Fixed a damage sound issue for non-living disguised
- Bounding boxes can now be modified unsafely for the rare...
This update is a bit soon, but a recent change in the latest versions of Spigot breaks the older versions.
- Fixed /ld logs
- Fixed a build error
- Added ability to enable self disguises, but have it off by default
Hello again, it's that time for another release!
The changelogs are always bigger than I thought they would be.
The main appeal I have for this update is spamming update protocollib messages.
If your disguises work fine, you have nothing to worry about. 1.16 users though..
- Newlines are no longer saved improperly to the custom disguises file
- No longer sends unneeded custom name packet changes on a disguise
- Did some bug correctin for multi-line names
- Did a fix for player...
Welcome to 10.0.18
The change you'll most be interested in is that player disguises have skins that bug out a lot less
10.0.17 was skipped due to a bug
- Fixed Falling Disguise
- Fixed an issue with PaperMC
- Fixed preferences.json preventing plugin from loading
- Fixed an error where self disguises couldn't always refresh properly
- Min radius of area cloud is now 0.1
- Fixed a Y issue in falling block disguise grid lock
- Added setGlowColor to FlagWatcher, currently...
Adds 1.16.2 support
This update is mostly to stop people asking me why their outdated ProtocolLib doesn't work (It spams you now)
It has a few bug fixes, and a performance boost.
- Add more information for debug commands (/ld)
- Some bug fixing
- Log file name to help me find problems
- Smarter falling block snapping to grid
- ProtocolLib has a better grace period for 1.12, also spams you if you're outdated
- Skin saving fixed
- Allow creepers to unignite
- Enabled fancy...
This update is a bit sad, a bug with player disguises forced my hand.
Not only that, this is build 666
The devils update.
- Updates now properly handle new updates that're still being compiled
- Sound Groups now allow default settings, and multiple sounds across different sound types
- Update checks no longer run every single startup, but instead every 6 hours
- Fixed player disguises using the names of the first player disguise to be activated.
Amazing how many issues crop up when you do a release.
- Removed ItemStack placeholders for falling_block types
- Fixed /ld update forcing
- Fixed ProtocolLib version check
- Fixed isRightClicking
- Fixed some equipment packet bugs
- Added setSpinning
- Fixed /ld uploadlogs on 1.12
- Added ability to save preferences for self disguise toggling
- Added command to toggle notify bar visibility
- Fixed boss bar not disappearing properly
- Fixed notify bar settings not...
Page 1 of 16