- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin has been abandoned
Just a quick caution as some people seem to misunderstand. This is supposed to be run in a server of its own.
Free downloads are also available on github.
However, please buy it to respect the work libraryaddict and I have put into this. You get proirity support if you buy the plugin.
I maintain this plugin now that libraryaddict works for mineplex, but much of his code remains.
- Fully Configurable Feasts
- Over 18 fully customizable kits
- Automatic restarting and world clearing
- UUID Support
- buykit icon menu
- Stats command
- Top stats command
- Stores when kits were purchased
- Death messages customized for your server
- Border particles and blocks
- Maps configurably contract while the game is running
- Spectators can view players inventories
- Spectators are completely invisible and don't bother players
- Java 8
- ProtocolLib (Optional)
- Used for Skinner, Pussy, and Zombifier
- Jenkins - Development Builds
- Access to the jenkins is unrestricted, but please don't download it if you haven't purchased it
- Github Issues - Bug reports
- IRC (#techcable on spigot irc )- Get speedy live support
- I may not always be there, but others may be able to assist
- Github - Source Code
- Donations - Give me love
- You join a game, you selecting a kit by either using the fancy kit selector or using the command /kit.
- Kits can be competely disabled and are customizable
- The server owner can modify it to create a unique experience
- The game starts and you gain 2 minutes of invinciblily
- 15 minutes later a feast occurs and fighiting breaks out
- The server owner has modified the feast to remove all armor, and replaced it with potions
- Thanks to the configurable nature of the plugin, this encourages more fighting and a unique experience.
- Later, the borders of the map begin to contract
- This forces players to the middle of the map, where they will fight
time: Displays time till game starts or how long it has been
players: Displays how many spectators and players. Along with alive players names
forcestart: Allows people with the permission 'hungergames.forcestart' to change the time till the game starts. Don't supply a time to start the game immediately
forcefeast: Allows people with the permission 'hungergames.forcefeast' to generate a feast. Supply arguments to give a feast size, and chest layers.
forcetime: Allows people with the permission 'hungergames.forcetime' to change the time.
build: Allows you to do things you normally shouldn't be able to do. Such as build while spectating. Permission is 'hungergames.build'
goto: Allows players which are not alive to teleport to other players
kit: Allows you to pick a kit
kitinfo: Allows you to get information about a kit
kititems: Allows you to see the items included in a kit
track: Allows kit tracker to lock on to a player
feast: Fixes your compass on the feast
chunk/stuck: Reloads your chunks if you are glitching
kill: Admin command to kill people
suicide: Command to suicide yourself
invis: Admin command to look at invisible people. Mostly debugging in my case
ride: Command to toggle the ability for non-alive people to right click and ride animals and players
creator: Displays my name
Lib's Hungergames 5.7.22
The continuation of Lib's Hungergames