I don’t speak English, I’m using Google Translate, if you can’t understand what I want to say, I’m sorry.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 日本語
This plugin was originally private, but for some other reason, I will publish it here, I hope you will like this plugin.
Completed in November 2019.
What is LiteSignIn ?
This is a plug-in for recording player check-in data, and rewards players for check-in. The content of the reward can be completely customized, it can trigger commands, message prompts, item rewards, etc. when signing in. It supports GUI mode, just like a calendar, it is very simple to use.
- Remind to sign in after joining the game
- Sign in using command
- Have a GUI like half of the calendar
- Support viewing history sign-in records
- Multi-language support
- Sign in reward function
- Sign in reward task sequence
- Support multiple reward modes such as rewards for continuous check-in, total rewards for check-in, rewards for check-in on a specified date, etc.
- Sign in leaderboard
- Support PlaceholderAPI
- Support MySQL storage
- Support SQLite storage
- Support the use of retroactive cards for re sign-in
- Support multiple permission groups, users in different groups will enjoy different rewards
- Support sign-in ranking function
- Database backup
- Database rollback(Need to use with backup function)
- All permission nodes, Messages, and GUI settings can be customized (But you have to remember that this is not a custom menu plugin)
- Wooden sign scripts
- And more...
- /signin help View command help.
- /signin reload Reload configuration files.
- /signin gui [month] Open the Sign In GUI menu.
- /signin click [Date or playerName] [playerName] Sign in now, or sign in for historical date.
- /signin save Save data for all online players.
- /signin leaderboard [Date] [Page] View the sign-in leaderboard for today or a specified date.
- /signin database [backup/rollback/confirm] Database managements
- /signin info [playerName] View player's information.
- /signin itemcollection Collection of management items.Images:
If you have a nice introduction video,
you can tell me and give me video link,
I will put on here
%litesignin_signed-in% Did you sign in today?
%litesignin_group% Return the player's group.
%litesignin_cards_amount% Return number of retroactive cards.
%litesignin_total% Return the cumulative numbers of user sign in.
%litesignin_continuity% Return the number of continuous sign in.
%litesignin_last_year% Returns the year of the latest sign-in.
%litesignin_last_month% Returns the month of the latest sign-in.
%litesignin_last_day% Returns the day of the latest sign-in.
%litesignin_last_hour% Returns the hour of the latest sign-in.
%litesignin_last_minute% Returns the minute of the latest sign-in.
%litesignin_last_second% Returns the second of the latest sign-in.
%litesignin_random_[minimum]_[maximum]% Returns a random value within a specified range of numbers. (This is a placeholder for a gadget type.)
If you have good suggestions for this plugin, you can tell me in a private chat. If you like this plugin, please give the best five stars. Your support is my motivation for updating.
My Updating Plugins:
Lite Sign In [1.7-1.17] | Sign-in rewards | Chest GUI | MySQL & SQLite | Customizable 1.5.5
Record each player's sign-in and give them rewards, This process will become interesting!