- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
For the plugin to work correctly, you will need a Vault and any economy plugin.
This plugin will add just a casino to your server. To open it, use the /casino command. The plugin has almost complete customization, change the size of bets, the probability of winning, and all the labels in the plugin. This is my second plugin and I will welcome any criticism or suggestions to improve the plugin. Thanks!
Code (YAML):# LiteCasino v. 1.0
# I'm sorry for my bad English :)
# From left to right
# Chance to win at the casino and collect money.
# The lower the percentage, the more money the player will get.
# For translation into other languages and customization plugin
name: '§eHow to play?'
- '§eFirst, select the percentage of your winnings-on the first line.'
- '§eThe lower the winning percentage, the higher the increase to '
- '§eyour bet you will get.'
- '§eThen select your bid by clicking the appropriate amount on the second line.'
- '§aTry your luck!'
name: '§eTry luck!'
you-will-get: '§eYou will get:'
win: '§aYou win!'
lose: '§cYou lose, you be lucky next time.'
close: '§cYou closed the casino'
not-enough-money: '§cNot enough money!'
1. Stop server
2. Download LiteCasino and Vault
3. Drag plugins into plugins folder
4. Start server