- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A lightweight and flexible plugin designed for versions unsupported by many crate plugins.
WARNING This plugin is in beta and is being heavily developed right now. If you find any bugs or you have things you want added, contact the developer over spigot dms.
This plugin currently needs Holographic Displays to be used, however, in coming updates this will not be needed, and will only be something you can have if you want extra features.
HOW IT LOOKS IN GAME
Do not change anything in locations.yml. This will mess up the crates that you have already placed.Code (YAML):[/COLOR]
name: '&6Example &7Opener'
- '&7Place this to &6allow players'
- '&7to start using their &6example'
- '&6Example &7Opener'
- '&7Right click to use!'
name: '&6Example &7Key'
- '&7Use this &6crate key &7to unlock'
- '&7awesome &6perks &7and &6boosts!'
- '&7Head over to &6/warp crates'
- '&7to use the &6key&7!'
# this can have any name, and you can duplicate it to make more things that players can win.
command: /litecrates give example %player% 1
command: /litecrates give example %player% 5
command: /litecrates give example %player% 10
[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]
To break the crates you must shift while breaking.
• litecrates.admin - allows the user to give people crate keys and crate key openers.
If you find a bug or there is something you want added DO NOT use the review section to tell me, DM me on spigot.
This is in beta so expect bugs and frequent updates.
WARNING Reloading is extremely unsupported.